New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #7 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Lakebay, Washington, United States
“Very Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

Our stay was very enjoyable. The bed was amazingly comfortable, and the decor in good taste (lots of texture, neutral tone, and rich burgandy to soothe the spirit). We were close to everything, walking distance to Pike Place Market. We did the B & B option and was we worth the value.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
ParamountHotelSEA, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! We are thrilled you found your stay enjoyable. Thank you so much for the kind words about the comfort of our rooms, too. I will certainly share your compliments with our team.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (320)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
St. Clairs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

Hotel staff was very helpful and courteous. Room service was quite fast and food quality was excellent. Rooms were of good size and clean.

Only issue experienced was that some of my dry cleaning was a bit damp when I received it. (it's damp in Seattle)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank RMM7
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for the kind words about our team and accommodations. We will certainly pass along the compliments.
Winthrop, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Basically I agree with all the positive statements submitted by others. The hotel is particularly convenient for those attending events at the Convention Center. Only downside is the charge for parking, $27 a night, but that is now standard, if not low, for parking in Seattle.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our central location and accommodations! Since our location is very central and in highly desirable downtown Seattle, we know that parking can be pricey. We are always monitoring the cost, and being competitively priced in relation to other hotels in the area is very important to us.
Belgrade, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel while I was attending an expo at the convention center in January. I ended up with a very early morning arrival flight, and hoped that the hotel would hold my bags until check in since I had a meeting at 11am... they let me check into my room at 9:30am! Hotel was very clean, very quiet, great for a business trip. My room was right next to the elevators and I didn't hear a thing. Situated downtown, it was within walking distance of the convention center, and lots of stores and restaraunts. The night before I needed to leave there was a big snowstorm in town, and I was worried the rail system would not be running the next morning. I talked to the front desk and they painlessly arranged for a hotel town car to take me in so I could make my flight on time. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Christine S
ParamountHotelSEA, General Manager at The Paramount Hotel, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are thrilled you found your stay with us enjoyable. I will be sure to pass this review on to our team members. We certainly hope to see you again on your next visit to Seattle.
Auburn, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

My family stayed there for a couple of nights including Christmas Eve this past December. It's central location is ideal for shopping and eating in downtown Seattle. The decor fits well with the holidays. The rooms are comfortable. We got connecting ones which provided us parents privacy and our kids some freedom. As always, parking in Seattle is a challenge, but worth putting up with for couple of nights to enjoy the holiday festivities.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the thorough review! We are thrilled you found your stay with us enjoyable, and that you were able to take advantage of our very central location and many surrounding dining options. We especially thank you for choosing to spend your holiday travel time with us, as we know you have many options in Seattle.