1,328 results
All reviews dog park homeless people courtyard room space needle great location across the street within walking distance free bikes street noise pike place market rooftop deck bell town open the window restaurants and bars small kitchenette stay there again coffee maker
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Rooms were nice enough, not enough amenities for travelers outside of area. Even though restaurants are close there is no restaurant or area in the hotel to get coffee. No place for any type of fitness ( treadmill, bike). All of which would be good considering weather and large amount of homeless people outside of hotel.
Mostly likely would not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Indebob. I'm sorry that you were at all disappointed by the property, or the location. I wish I could tell you that the City of Seattle was rushing to solve homelessness permanently, but it is a problem, and an unfortunate one. I can honestly tell you personally, that I bus to and from work each day, and never feel unsafe here, despite coming and going often at late hours.

While we don't offer anything on-site for food or drink (other than the coffee and snacks in-room), the nearby options are quite vast. The closest spot is just next door - practically adjacent to the lobby - and along with their breakfast/brunch food, serves delicious coffee that's some of my favorite in the neighborhood.

Whether or not you stay with us in the future (and I do hope you'll consider it), I wish you comfortable travels on future Seattle trips. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The Belltown in is located in an odd neighborhood. Close to the heart of downtown Seattle, a close walk to many places.

Staff is VERY responsive and attentive to all our needs.

Rooms are small, but comfortably and thoughtfully arranged.

We rented a car, a not smart choice, take uber everywhere in minutes. Parking 1/2 block away, $20 per night.

Room Tip: Do not face bell avenue. Very noisy LATE at night.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thanks Richard! I'm glad you found the location easy to get around - we're in a great and walkable spot to many attractions. I definitely share your advice to fellow travelers: leave the car behind! Our parking is very limited for one, but with so many transportation options, renting a car often turns out to be unnecessary.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and I hope you'll be back with us again.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the area (places to visit and eating locations). They give excellent directions. The bed was amazing. Slept very well. I enjoyed looking out over Seattle area from the roof. The accessible computer and printer is a plus and grateful I was able to print a map. Housekeeping is polite. The room didn't have that chemical odor but a clean freshness. Overall, wonderful experience. Parking was an issue and is an extra cost.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the street are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Thank you very much ExploreING! I'm delighted that we earned all of your feedback. The staff works really hard to make sure that our guests are taken care of. I'm glad to see you felt that way! Parking really can be a challenge. Fortunately, we're in a great area of Seattle where a car is really unnecessary for most visits, so we encourage folks to "Walk to everything!" as our slogan goes. I hope you'll be able to come back to visit!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This was my first stay at Belltown Inn, but it won't be my last. I found the staff very friendly and knowledgeable about restaurants in the area. The surroundings were clean, carpet and furnishings added an element of funkiness, that I like. Not slick and high end, which just isn't my vibe. More eclectic and welcoming. Noticed a whole range of clientele. Great location. Our room was quiet, which was great for an afternoon nap.
Would definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you Tish! Hearing that you want to stay again with us after your first visit is some of the best feedback we can get. I hope you enjoyed your time in Seattle, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Kindly,

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The Belltown Inn was a great place to stay. The staff was very friendly and always greeted us when we were coming and going. They always made sure we had everything we needed and answered all questions we may have had. They have umbrellas to use on those rainy Seattle days and bikes to also borrow! The complimentary drinks and snacks in the room was also a big plus. My boyfriend and I stayed in a "petit queen" room. It was plenty big as we didn't spend much time in the room. The room was spotless as well. We flew in and took the rail system to downtown Seattle and it was a quick walk to the hotel. We walked all over downtown, waterfront and up to the Space Needle with ease. I would highly recommend the hotel. I'm hoping they keep their prices affordable as this was the reason we picked this hotel compared to others in Seattle. Will definitely stay here again. My only very small recommendation would be room darkening shades. Although that wouldn't detour me from staying there, but would have been nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
KelseyBTI, Manager at Belltown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback, Whityl30! It's great to read that the staff was so helpful for anything you needed while you were here with us. We definitely want our guests to feel at home. Our prices can vary (and Seattle overall is quite seasonal, with much higher summer demand), but if you call us directly, we can always match or beat prices online.
And we actually are going to be adding blackout shades sometime this year! We've heard that from our guests, and have taken the feedback to heart. I'm glad it didn't bother you, but hopefully on a future visit you'll be able to see the difference.

Kindly,