“Amazing and Friendly!! ”

Italian Family Pizza
Ranked #641 of 4,641 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I passed this place a couple times walking and tonight was the night. I ordered a calzone and a glass of white wine. Holy cow!! Wasn't expecting it to be so giant!! It was the best calzone I have ever eaten! I had to have a second glass of wine, and I couldn't stop eating!!! I would go here again for sure, although I would split it!!! Super friendly staff. He came out in the street to say good night and Thank you ☆☆☆☆☆ Awesome!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

We went there on a Saturday and staff was super friendly, helpful, and the food....Mama Mia was it good!! Large pepperoni Pizza perfect, calzone incredible, 3 cannoli heavenly! It fed three adults and three 19 y/o boys.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Imagine wrapping yourself in a robe of pizza. That's how big the pizza is! Check it out, give it a try! Great location, friendly staff. Easy menu, fair prices.

Odd note: the silverware napkin was wrapped with an impressive tightness. I liked that!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

There were two of us and we mistakenly ordered the large special pizza of the day, prosciutto and genoa salami. The crust was thin, crispy, chewy and light. There was the perfect amount of stringy cheese. The best part were the high quality meat toppings and the flavour of the red sauce. Not sweet, bright and deeply flavoured.

The staff were super friendly! Now we have enough left over for tomorrow plus some to share. The large is a good size for 4-5 people, not 2!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

If you want the genuine thing, this is your place. It's a very casual, friendly in an East Coast kind of way, with fabulous pizza, and the lasagna is terrific too. The small pizza is just right if you're not starving, and the 23 inch will feed everyone you know, plus neighbors. The sauce is perfect and the ingredients are just right. Enjoy.

Date of visit: February 2017