“Perfect setting place to conduct a business dinner”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,596 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 30 - USD 60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: University
Description: Whether you're seeking a relaxed setting for lunch, a gracious atmosphere for dinner, or a festive and elegant venue for your most special occasions, The Capital Grille will provide a dining experience you won't soon forget. Local, seasonal ingredients, the freshest seafood Seattle has to offer, and hand cut dry aged steaks masterfully prepared, all served in the sophisticated environment of the historic Cobb Building.Join us, won't you?
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It’s hard to find restaurants that accommodate a table for 8 on a Friday night when you decide to host dinner Friday morning. But The Capital Grille saved the day. We got a table for 730pm. We all started with various appetizers and salads. I opted for the 6 piece oysters. They were absolutely delicious. For my main course I ordered the lamb chops and I got 4 pieces cooked to perfection with a side of sautéed green beans. My lamb was cooked medium well just the way I liked it. I finished off with creme brûlée for dessert and that too was delicious. The other people in my party ordered onion soup, Caesars salad, shrimp appetizers and steaks. Everyone were impressed with their orders. The restaurant had very good lighting and it was easy to carry a conversation. This restaurant was a big hit for my group. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My brother wanted a memorable dining experience for his birthday, so he invited the entire family and some close friends to celebrate at The Capital Grille. He couldn't have picked a better spot, as the entire experience from beginning to end, the food, service, and atmosphere, were top-notch in every regard.

We had booked a private room in back, with 15 or so of us seated around a large table, and throughout the evening we were well-taken care of by our servers and other employees. The food I ordered was superb, one of the best meals I've ever eaten in a restaurant.

I ordered my favorite cut of beef, the New York Strip, and I've never had it better prepared than at the Capital Grille.To accompany it I had the Brussels sprouts with lardons, garlic mashed potatoes, and to finish things up an apple crostada. Everything was so good, there were no misses in service, and the talk and sharing around the table made for a very memorable evening.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We booked this through open table when another reservation fell through and I'm glad we did. Capital Grille is just what I've come to expect in so many other cities. CG-Seattle did not disappoint, as the service was very engaging and the food was just fantastic.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Good food and great selection of wine. The place was elegant but not stuffy. Staff was attentive and provided great recommendations. Great steaks. A bit pricey but good for a special occasion.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We went for a birthday dinner. We were seated at a table near the kitchen which was a bit loud for the quiet dinner we were hoping for. We asked to be moved and the hosts were very accommodating. After a short wait, they moved us to a very nice quiet table. The food was excellent. The staff went out of their way to make sure we were happy. We were very well taken care of. Will definitely be back