Ways to Experience Kerry Park
from USD 42.00
from USD 73.99
from USD 49.98
3,161 results
All reviews seattle skyline queen anne space needle iconic view mount rainier highland drive nice neighborhood great view of the city vantage point puget sound elliott bay sunny day take pictures few blocks worth the trip homes downtown
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A visit to this small park is a must while visiting Seattle, specially it is your first time in the city. The park is located in Queen Anne neighborhood and offers incredible views of the city. It is located near the downtown area and you can easily walk up and down or take the bus. AND, if you are a Grey's Anatomy fan, Meredith's house is a few blocks away from the park.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The views from this park are exactly what you'd think of when you picture Seattle. On the clear day I visited, I could see as far as Mount Rainier. There were plenty of other people taking photos and enjoying the views as well.

I'd definitely recommend to go there around evening. I didn't have the time to see the city lights but I can imagine it being very beautiful. To me, it'll be a great way to start or end a trip to Seattle.

1  Thank 1traveljoey1
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This is the place to go to see the surroundings of the city, skyline and the bay. You can travel here by car but the road is quite steep! There is an option to park on a lower level and climb up stairs to get here as well. It gets pretty windy so bring a hat if it's cold (as well as a camera for scenic panoramas)

1  Thank Ewatte
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Love taking out of town friends and family to Kerry Park. In my opinion, has one of the best views of Seattle. We even had some of our Wedding photos taken at Kerry Park.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I started my third day in Seattle with the walk to Kerry Park. It is the ideal viewpoint of the city without having to go up to an observation deck. The walk wasn’t too bad with just a gradual incline until you get to Mercer. Thankfully I got a tip to cut over from Queen Anne to 2nd where the incline wasn’t quite as severe. It was still rough and the. You have to climb a flight of stairs to get to the upper section of the park but the views are amazing and I lucked out to have a clear sunny morning to take in the vista.

1  Thank jehenson81