“Food great , service average”

Roti Cuisine of India
Ranked #880 of 4,637 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It took a while after initial interaction for the waiter to serve us , he only came back to the table after we eyed him down.

Menu looked extensive with lots of vegetarian options .
The paneer in the curries was the beat paneer I have ever had and were quite large, the naan breads were huge ! With two curries , two naan and rice we easily had too much food.
Food was inexpensive ,

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We observed mice walking around the dining area. Luckily we cancelled our order and left. Management did not seem concerned.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Came across this gem and had dinner there two nights in a row. Meals were very generous and too much to eat so they let us do take as well. Great food and service. Thank you

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We stumbled across this restaurant while looking for a place to eat in Queen Anne on New Year's Eve. Very nice ambiance, the restaurant is elegantly decorated with Indian artifacts and art. Could be a place for a romantic dinner. Three of us ordered two lamb dishes and a shrimp dish, plus some roti and naan. The garlic naan was gigantic, one piece could be enough for two three people, but the roti was small. All dishes were perfectly spiced, I had a lot of large prawns in my dish. We were very full and all of us had leftovers to take home. I gave 4 stars because I'd like to try more dishes before I'd say this place is perfect. I will definitely come again. One suggestion: It would be nice if the dishes come with some complimentary rice.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Not only does Roti have a lovely atmosphere and attractive decor, with soft lighting, paintings and Indian decorations, but it is also delicious cuisine and the service was wonderful. We stopped in after going to the Siff Uptown Cinema. The garlic Naan bread was generously portioned and very good. The Prawn Tikka Masala was delicious. I couldn't quit sneaking more rice and sauce long after the prawns were devoured. Wonderul flavor. My companion had a Lassi and also the Matar Paneer, which was also very good. The prices are reasonable and we really enjoyed our meal.

Date of visit: October 2017