See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2016

I spent one night here and was thankful to get out as early as possible in the morning. I was greeted by a cloud of smoke upon arrival in the lobby. The clerk on duty was nice, but that's the best thing going for this place. The air conditioner in the room was blocked by floor length drapes making it almost completely ineffective. Since Seattle temperatures were over 90 degrees the room was stifling. I had to jury rig the drapes with hangers and a chair to get the air to blow into the room. The bathroom fixtures were stained and worn, to the point where I was nervous taking a shower. And finally the supposed continental breakfast was a basket of stale looking muffins and a pump thermos of coffee, which was empty. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2016

This place was a last minute internet booking, we flew back home the next day, will never happen again. The bed sheets seemed used already, there were nasty staines on the side of the matress that was not covered. The towels had a bad, dirty smell to them, need I say more... We stayed out for dinner late so the night would be shorter, and slept with our entire clothes on so our skin would not touch the sheets. Do not go there, this place is really, really bad!

Room Tip: Book in advance so you don't bet stuck with a bad Hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gracie138
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Old and dated, run down property...beds were horrible to sleep on.. hard and uncomfortable for the price.. was expecting better, stayed for two nights staff left clean towels but did not make the bed or clean the room again for the price was expecting better..this property is within walking distance of the space needle and other attractions which is its only value as far as I'm concerned do yourself a favor avoid and pay a little more some place else!!!!! one more thing they have a parking lot but charge 10$ a day to use it.. ticked me off!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Dirty, tired and overpriced - locks on doors did not work, I had to keep going downstairs to get them reset. Refrigerator had someone else's drink with straw still in it. Exposed wiring. Window did not close completely so highway noise was very loud. I could go on. Save your money and sleep on the street - accommodations are roughly equivalent.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel needs lots of improving. We paid way more than we should have for a hotel of this caliber. Awful!!!! The pool was in need of repair and unusable. The first room they gave us smelled so bad that we asked to be moved. Both rooms needed updating.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple