5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Westin.comUSD 195
PricelineUSD 195
Hotels.comUSD 195
Expedia.comUSD 195
Orbitz.comUSD 195
TravelocityUSD 195
4,035 results
All reviews north tower heavenly bed relish restaurant great location space needle spg member high floor pike place market lobby bar within walking distance light rail puget sound business trip city view central location across the street heart of downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021

I’m giving this hotel 3 stars because of the Peloton Bike Studio….that’s about my only highlight staying here.

Upon check in I was greeted by the front desk staff who was very nice. I received an upgraded room with a full water view. Beautiful views. Sadly this was the only room highlight. The shower/tub combo wasn’t clean, had a very flimsy shower curtain and the water pressure was very low and unsatisfactory, making it very difficult to shower. Marriott has “committed” to cleanliness however, the room refrigerator had a previous guest leftover food in it, probably for some time as the smell was horrible. Then I had the front desk call me after 1230am waking me up asking if they could come remove the food from the fridge. The bed had a few springs broken making a comfortable nights sleep not idea.
Zero amenities for Titanium members. No offers of a complimentary grab and go breakfast, a complimentary coffee. It was either a $10 voucher or welcome points. Given these times during “Covid” and no lounges or perks being offered for loyalty guest I would imagine hotels would offer more to their loyal guest.

The hotel is in a great location to walk around the water front and Pike St.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 1manWOLFpack_12
Reviewed 28 April 2021

The Westin is a great hotel, but...there is no one there: the restaurant is closed (take-out with a very limited menu), bar only open until 9pm & only on Fri & Sat, all the surrounding area business are CLOSED, graffiti & trash everywhere, homeless tents all over, very few places to eat & drink that are open. But the staff at the hotel were great, very accommodating & we recognize this is NOT their fault: it's the lying politicians. We will stay there again, but we will refuse to follow the BS mask rules. If you are going to Seattle for pleasure: DON'T, but for us, it was business & we had to stay somewhere & if you MUST go there, the Westin is the place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

I booked our room for my youngest daughter’s birthday trip. While reserving the room, I requested a rollaway bed. With 3 females and 1 male (14-years old), it was a requirement. Upon check-in, we were told it would be brought up. Several hours later, no one had brought the bed. I called down to the front desk and was told we could not have a rollaway because it would not fit in the room. That was a load of crap. It would have fit perfectly. So, for all 3 nights, there were 3 of us in one double bed. It did not make for restful sleep after long, fun days filled with sightseeing. I mistakenly thought this was the same hotel we stayed in last year. We were so impressed with that hotel...I’ll have to dig deeper and figure out which one that was.

So disappointed, Marriott.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Upon arrival the hospitality specialist made us feel at home! He so courteous, knowledgable and friendly. He made several suggestions where we could shop, eat and sightsee. We will stay here every time we're in Seattle.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

I stayed here for my 5 year anniversary. I loved everything about the location, the view from our room, and the endless amount of shopping within walking distance. The few things that could be improved would be signage for the parking as well as how to properly use the elevator.