Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
PricelineUSD 195
TripadvisorUSD 195
Westin.com
Hotels.comUSD 195
Expedia.comUSD 195
TravelocityUSD 195
4,035 results
All reviews north tower heavenly bed relish restaurant great location space needle spg member high floor pike place market lobby bar within walking distance light rail puget sound business trip city view central location across the street heart of downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021

The Westin is a great hotel, but...there is no one there: the restaurant is closed (take-out with a very limited menu), bar only open until 9pm & only on Fri & Sat, all the surrounding area business are CLOSED, graffiti & trash everywhere, homeless tents all over, very few places to eat & drink that are open. But the staff at the hotel were great, very accommodating & we recognize this is NOT their fault: it's the lying politicians. We will stay there again, but we will refuse to follow the BS mask rules. If you are going to Seattle for pleasure: DON'T, but for us, it was business & we had to stay somewhere & if you MUST go there, the Westin is the place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

I booked our room for my youngest daughter’s birthday trip. While reserving the room, I requested a rollaway bed. With 3 females and 1 male (14-years old), it was a requirement. Upon check-in, we were told it would be brought up. Several hours later, no one had brought the bed. I called down to the front desk and was told we could not have a rollaway because it would not fit in the room. That was a load of crap. It would have fit perfectly. So, for all 3 nights, there were 3 of us in one double bed. It did not make for restful sleep after long, fun days filled with sightseeing. I mistakenly thought this was the same hotel we stayed in last year. We were so impressed with that hotel...I’ll have to dig deeper and figure out which one that was.

So disappointed, Marriott.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2021

Upon arrival the hospitality specialist made us feel at home! He so courteous, knowledgable and friendly. He made several suggestions where we could shop, eat and sightsee. We will stay here every time we're in Seattle.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

I stayed here for my 5 year anniversary. I loved everything about the location, the view from our room, and the endless amount of shopping within walking distance. The few things that could be improved would be signage for the parking as well as how to properly use the elevator.

Reviewed 11 April 2021

We had a great experience despite the Covid situation. This hotel is in a great location. Nice room and very accommodating staff. I wish the hotel was at full operation but obviously not possible at this time.