3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Westin.comUSD 195
Expedia.comUSD 195
Hotels.comUSD 195
PricelineUSD 195
TravelocityUSD 195
Orbitz.comUSD 195
4,034 results
All reviews north tower heavenly bed relish restaurant great location space needle spg member high floor pike place market lobby bar within walking distance light rail puget sound business trip city view central location across the street heart of downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2016

The hotel is in a great location, close to everything you would want to see in Seattle. The Westin had all the amenities you would expect, and the person that checked us in was most helpful when we asked for the best place to get some seafood. The bed was comfortable, and the views of Puget Sound were amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank bryndaf
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We loved our three-night stay at the Westin. Initial impressions weren't totally positive--check-in was courteous but quite distant--but we were won over by our room. Yes, the bathroom was superb but the Westin heavenly beds were the hit of the stay. They were so comfortable. The view from our window on the 33rd floor was superb too. We had breakfast at the Westin's ground floor cafe/restaurant both days and were impressed: a good take on traditional diner breakfast food. It was easy to walk from the Westin to where we wanted to go in Seattle, including downtown shopping and the Pike Place Market.

Room tip: Higher floors offer the best views
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CanberraSteve38
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Loved the room, loved the service. Asked for waterview and got a great panorama of the harbor. Very nice! Everything was great from check in to check out. I will make this one of my favorites for sure.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Patricia B
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

We had a fairly decent view of the city but zero to no water pressure to bath with and it was no good. We didn't call housekeeping because we just didn't have time to wait. The food was good in the banquet rooms.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2016

I've always wanted to stay here because the Westin buildings are quite the icons in the downtown cityscape. It's always been too expensive, though. Thankfully we got a pretty good rate for a premium room, since we stayed on a Sunday night. The Saturday night rates for basic rooms were $300+ - OUCH!

I must admit that the hotel inside was a bit of a letdown...there were some signs it is in need of some attention: elevators are shaky and in need of repair, the furniture looked a bit dated and worn, the bathroom looked a bit tired in need of a refresh, the carpet had some sort of plastic underlay, so it made a noise when you walked across it - just little things like that. The beds were super comfy, though - and the TV was great - good channels. Didn't dare touch the mini-bar or any paid items though - they have a sensor so you'll be charged if you move them!

The room layout was a bit unusual, but I liked it. The views in our Grand View room were not that grand, but I am not sure if that's because we were in the South Tower or if it was because there just wasn't much to see but water with some buildings in the way.

The self-parking was $45, but it was nice to have self-parking. There aren't many hotels in downtown Seattle that still offer self-parking on-premises. The lot, although tight, was easy in and out, and very safe. Be careful if you self-park - you'll need your room card upon exit.

The restaurant in the hotel seemed nice - we just had coffee and a light breakfast the morning we left.

The workout rooms were adequate - stairclimbers, bikes and treadmills in one room, and then a small, separate weight room. They had cold facecloths, which we loved!

The checkout line (even an hour early) was far too long for a Monday morning. There wasn't enough staff. You can express checkout by putting your card in a box with your room number (they do not offer to charge your card and provide you with a receipt under the door like a lot of hotels do).

WiFi was not free. Being from outside the USA and having to pay roaming charges meant that I was offline unless I was in the lobby (where WiFi was free). This was very, very inconvenient.

Downtown Seattle hotels are becoming so ridiculously overpriced (especially if you have a car) that it almost makes more sense to stay by Seattle Center, park for free there, and take the monorail downtown. That's what I did when I went with my kids - but I even think for a friends or couples weekend, this is a better option.

It was nice to stay at the Westin once, but that's all it will be for me!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends