Lock in great prices from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Traveluro
Travelocity
1,179 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2019

Quality is not the word I would use to describe any part of this experience. This hotel is old and busted. Slow elevator, bad smells, creepy lighting.

The floor was damp in my room by the sliding door and there was a sticky spot by one of the beds. I don't smoke, but got more than a fair share of second hand smoke from people (employees included) smoking in the parking garage. I also caught weed smoke wafting in from somewhere outside or on my floor on more than one occasion.

The parking lot is tiny and parking is not guaranteed. It also cost additional money per night.

The breakfast buffet, while convenient, is crowded and pretty gross.

The location is over a mile from the convention center and the shuttle also costs extra and is not very convenient.

Most troubling to me (besides the lingering smell of old hotel on my clothes and belongings), housekeeping entered my room despite a do not disturb sign in my absence.

The only positive aspect I can bring up is that the staff was pretty good. I was in town for comic con and mostly got weird looks and no conversation from them, which, even if the hotel was great, ensures I will find another hotel next year. If you're a con hotel, at least know that comic con is going on, and maybe make people who are spending money at your hotel and in your city feel welcome.

Room tip: Don't get a room by the constantly slamming stairway doors.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank OTRCShenanigans
Reviewed 20 March 2019

Great staff. Very helpful and friendly staff that held our luggage after we checked out so we could do touist stuff for four hours before our flight. Amazing water pressure in the shower! Clean room.
Bad stuff... the city is doing construction on the street all night. Ask for an odd number room on the alley side of the building so you don't have to hear the clunking of large metal objects and generator noise all night. We were on the 4th floor and still heard all the construction. Beds were old and springy, not as comfortable as I was hoping for. Not enough power outlets in the room, had to unplug lights just to charge the phones. The room is tiny for squeezing two queen beds in it.
However, the staff is magnificent from Tracey at night to the other two lovely ladies in the morning! Three blocks walk to the space needle, monorail, and museum.

Room tip: Choose an odd number room away from the day and night construction noise.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Chad H
Reviewed 10 March 2019

This property is in desperate need of updating. The carpet in the common areas stinks Andy is a terribleness dirty green color. Wallpaper is peeling off the walls and when we went to use the laundry facility the staff was dealing with a drain overflow.
Now on the good side, the locations is fantastic! We were close to many of the tourist attractions and our Hop on Hop Off bus pick up. Not many restaurants in the area however the hot breakfast served at the hotel was very nice. The staff was helpful and friendly. The lobby is small and not a gathering place at all. The staff said they were going to be updating and if this occurs this place could be a gem.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2019

My overall experience with this hotel was excellent. The one person I would like to point out and give credit to is Erin, the head chef and organizer of the complimentary breakfast. Erin was very kind and greeted everybody with sincere excitement, not something you encounter so early in the morning. Thanks to her, my stay at the hotel became that much warmer and welcoming.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2019 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location, close to space needle and lots of other tourist attractions. Approaching this buikding we felt a little bit of trepidation.. only because of the ongoing construction and the fact that it’s an old, visibly aged building..

Upon check in, the customer service rep was very friendly and helpful, and we were eager to get to our room.

Unfortunately once we rode the elevator up to our floor, we noticed immediately how unkept the common hallway on our floor was. Lots of peeling wallpaper and exposed wires along the low ceiling in certain parts of the hallway.

We got to our room, and were overwhelmed by a stank, grandmas closet type smell... coughing, we hurried to open a window.. after an hour the smell subsided or we acclimated?

The room was a decent size, bathroom was clean, and we felt safe in our room.. which is really the most important thing to us.

There were handprints on some of the walls, which was a little unnerving.. and inside the nightstand drawer was used gum and gunk. For pillows, you had a choice of lumpy or lumpier, but we made due.

The next morning we decided to take advantage of the included breakfast and this was a delightful experience, very good well stocked hot breakfast, we certainly pigged out.

Due to weather, we had to check out a night early and the hotel staff were very accommodating and understanding and didn’t charge us any penalty fees for early check out.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a convenient location and a delicious breakfast then stay here.. if you are looking for nice pillows, good clean air to smell, then you should look elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2019