2,558 results
All reviews light rail andaluca restaurant oliver's bar westlake center pike place market great location space needle full bathrooms classic hotel within walking distance an older hotel monorail station deluxe room seatac airport valet parking hotel bar heart of downtown
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My daughter and I just got back from 4 days in Seattle where we stayed at The Mayflower Park Hotel in downtown Seattle and we loved it! the location was perfect for us as everything we wanted to do or get to was closeby! we were blocks from great shopping, restaurants, the Monorail and about 6 blocks to Pikes Market which was a highlight. A Seattle must-see!

The hotel itself is very pretty and cozy. Apparently it is one of the oldest hotels in Seattle but very well kept up and preserved. Customer service from front desk to the door staff to the cleaning staff was exceptional and very much appreciated! I really think it made the trip that more special . I would like to send a huge thankyou to the concierge, Kenton, who was a huge help to us everytime we spoke!! He was VERY helpful and always had a ton of information for us as well as being very friendly!!

I called the hotel a few weeks before we arrived to request room on the top floor as I am a very light sleeper and they put us on the top floor and I was thrilled! The room itself was very cozy and clean! The bed was very comfy and so was the bedding and pillows which is always a treat! The air conditioning was also appreciated as everyday was sunny and hot! There was lots of room for the two of us plus an in room safe for the passports!
We did not use the restaurants in the hotel but they looked great!

We really enjoyed our stay at The Mayflower and I would certainly stay at this hotel again and would certainly recommend it to anyone travelling to this fine city!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My friend and I stayed at the MPH for a concert at Key Arena. Hotel staff were very friendly and the room was clean and quiet. We thought the location was great, close to shops, restaurants and the Pike Place Market. We also thought that it was reasonable priced especially for an August stay. Be careful not to make any long distance calls as the rates for these are very high.

A very comfortable stay, I look forward to returning at some later date.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Mayflower for my birthday this year. The hotel was beautiful, the room was cozy and clean. The staff made the stay even more welcoming. Everyone was very friendly and more than helpful. As soon as we got there the valet boys greeted us happily, the front desk gave us a free day of parking for my birthday, the concierge recommended some great places to eat! I would recommend this place to everyone.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed here when attending a five day combination of business and social meeting as recommended by the host. I was a bit concerned after reading some of the Trip Advisor reviews but it was an excellent choice. We had a Superior Queen Room (915). It was large and very comfortably furnished with lots of closet space. Admittedly the bathroom was small - it is an old hotel built before people required a 100 sq foot bathroom - but it was fine for the two of us as long as we used it in turn. Bed was very comfortable, two comfy chairs to relax in, three windows facing in two directions, responsive air conditionning and excellent wireless connection. Location is superb for access to the LRT to the airport, the monorail; close to shopping; quick walk to the market. I would definitely return!

Room Tip: 915 was a great room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Very nice room, close to everything. About 5 minute walk to Pike's Place Market. There was a ton of shopping nearby. There was a keurig with several pods in the room as well as what seemed like hundreds of Starbucks nearby. Very friendly staff in a historic building with lots of history. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple