“Hometown Seattle”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Campbell, California
“Hometown Seattle”
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I was so fortunate to use Seattle as my base for a 4-week trek to 2 different continents. What was more incredible was using this special, unique, quaint, "Inn" as my base. Picturesque! Modern! Fantastic food! Excellent location. Peaceful.

Room Tip: Anything that is on the top and faces the bay...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this review, 2 March 2012
Dear Guest:
I am so pleased you enjoyed the beautiful city of Seattle, there are many great things to enjoy here even in 2 Days. If anyone needs ideas on what to do when they are here, please contact me or others on the team and we are happy to share some of our secrets of Seattle.
David Watkins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (955)
  • Korean first
Arizona
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for four nights last week, 2/24/12. We had a wonderful experience. I chose the hotel based on it's location, I had never stayed at a "boutique" type hotel so didn't know what to expect. Our room was exceptional, we stayed in room 808 which offers a great view of the market and of Puget Sound. I don't think we could have asked for a better room. The service from everyone at the hotel was oustanding, I have never experienced this level of customer service, and I have stayed at numerous hotels. Everyone is s0 incredibly nice, and it's genuine! From the desk clerks to Andrew who gave us a ride to the Space Needle, everyone was provided steller customer service. Since we didn't have out own vehicle, we appreciated having the hotel town car available to give us a ride.

If I had to find fault with anything it would probably be that the water pressure to fill the bath tub is a little slow. Other than that it was perfect. I would caution those traveling with kids, this is a boutique hotel which means that it does not offer some of the amenities that your larger resort style hotesl offer, ie, pool, spa, etc. I would definately stay here again and would recommend it. I fear that I'm ruined for any other hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 808 which offered a great view of the market. When making your reservation, ask fo...
4 Thank Azbobbie0962
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We were staying in Seattle for two nights after a several day ski trip in Whistler, B.C. and before flying home to NY. After the long drive back to Seattle through the mountains, the hotel was a welcome comfort. Upon arrival, we were promptly greeted in front of the hotel by the friendly valet attendant who also assisted us with our bags into the lobby. At check in, we were happy to hear that we got a complimentary upgrade to our room. The room was clean, plenty of space, and upon entering, we noticed the beautiful view looking out onto the Puget Sound, and it just so happened to be sunset. Our king size bed was lush and enveloped us in goose down comforter and pillows. Our bathroom, also spacious was immaculate and well appointed. We had plenty of room in the hotel fridge to store our small amount of travel snacks and drinks. The concierge was helpful in suggesting a place to eat, and we explored the area surrounding the hotel, which happens to be smack in the middle of the Public Market at Pike Place. Tons to see, tons of places to shop, eat and grab coffee. We even enjoyed an after dinner stroll on the outdoor garden of the hotel which is safely perched up on the 5th floor. If it had been warmer, I would have loved to have pre dinner drinks on this deck. Check out went smoothly and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank travelcandt
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this review, 29 February 2012
Dear Guest:
Seattle is a perfect place to visit especially if you are on your way up to Canada to do some skiing. Thank you for staying with us at the Inn at The Market and for sharing your comments with readers of Tripadvisor. Remember to check out the hotels website directly for availability.
San Diego, California
Reviewed 27 February 2012

This is a great place to stay. Our view was amazing and the entire staff was helpful with information. Would I come back? You bet!!! It was our first visit to Seattle and I look forward to coming back again and staying at this exact same location.

Roseville, California
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Every single employee we encountered impressed us with there helpfulness, politeness and great overall attitude. We have never seen 100% service like this before. The property is located right at Pikes Pier - a should be staple for perusing through every day. Remodeling property next door and an antiquated heating system did not dampen our experience. Great view of the sound and terrific food. Truly excellent experience overall. Thanks, mcj

Room Tip: Upper level facing the sound (and Pikes Pier).
2 Thank gr8day4play
marketcaptain, General Manager at Inn at the Market, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Guest:
I will be ceartain to share your comments with our team, thank you for visiting Seattle and staying with us in Pike Place Market.