Review Highlights
Good value for money

Recently did the cemetery and white pass your by road and found it very good and informative . We... read more

Reviewed 1 September 2018
mamarosaCronulla
Sydney, Australia
Chilkoot Trail and Float tour ---Was awesome!

This was a great tour. Booked it last minute at the pier. They are VERY organized and well... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Travelman-phila
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

All reviews city tour the bus great tour helicopter ride money well spent dog sled camp coleslaw cruise line these guys photo stops alaskan cruise british columbia booked this tour take photos white pass gold rush company
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

How many times in your life will you be in skagway? Most likely once. We booked a sightseeing tour. The girl at the front desk told us all we need was a picture ID. We get on the bus and turns out we needed passports and we couldn't take the tour. When we went back for the refund the guy at the front desk made every excuse to defend the girl. Own up to being wrong and they should offer something to the customers they screwed. Instead they have a deer in headlights look. Horrible business sense and with their stupidity they get a horrible review... go elsewhere to book a tour

3  Thank katie90a
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We came into Skagway on a cruise, not having planned any excursions on this stop. As we walked past the M & M Tours, one of the staff had a Seakawks hat (we are from South of Seattle) and we were drawn in. Looking at all the potential excursions which are well summarized with a photo and description on the walls, we had excellent help from the staff and selected a 2.5 hour tour to the gold miner cemetery and up the pass. It was Excellent. Great tour, and much better pricing than through the cruise line. We definitely will pass the word on to everyone and are planning our next trip up here....thank you M & M, you made this a highlight if our trip.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We booked our white pass railway excursion because they had a better option for my older parents (less walking and shorter duration). They owners were always very responsive to my email questions. Their office is right at the port where we docked. The excursion was exactly what we wanted and the prices were very fair.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The whale watch was great however.... I really felt like this company ripped me off. I paid $315 for two people for the whale watch. After talking with other people on this boat I found out that Dustin, the guy who sold me the tickets, sold other people the same deal for cheaper and by a significant amount. Other people here paid $260. He also told us that there was going to be lunch and plenty of food and drinks on the boat. Dustin lied to us and there was a granola bar and a bottle of water. Wtf?! Also at the end of the whale watch a guy who claimed to be a regular passenger stood up and said "let's take care of our crew" and handed Andrew, the captain, 20 dollars. Later we find out his name is Kenny and he works for the tour group. Just got a really nasty feeling about this tour.

The whales were fine. Nice. Will look elsewhere for whale watches though. Not worth it. Andrew and Sam were great.

1  Thank MJTravels16
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I booked all my tours in Alaska with M & M tours. They offered better prices than booking directly with the cruise line. They are knowledgeable and responsive. I had many questions as this was my first time in Alaska. They never hesitated to answer all my questions right away. Thank you to the Jennings brothers for being so helpful with my tour arrangements.