Review Highlights
Good value for money

Reviewed 1 September 2018
mamarosaCronulla
Sydney, Australia
Chilkoot Trail and Float tour ---Was awesome!

Travelman-phila
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

All reviews city tour the bus great tour helicopter ride money well spent dog sled camp coleslaw cruise line these guys photo stops alaskan cruise british columbia booked this tour take photos white pass gold rush company
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Recently did the cemetery and white pass your by road and found it very good and informative . We had previously been to Skaway earlier on another cruise and did the Yukon and White Pass train trip . By doing it by road to it showed us another view of the spectulor scenery . The cemetery visit was interesting and our guide and driver Joe Bostn was very informative and helpful re taking photos etc. It was 3 hours and money well spent . Ps you need your passport to go this tour .

1  Thank mamarosaCronulla
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Myself and friends were on cruise and got to Skagway on 8/20. It was 72 degrees and we were maily doing bus tours so my attire was long shirt , shorts and flip flops. After being drooped off in town we were approached about helicopter glacier tour and I said , Sorry but I'm not dressed appropiately but they can go. There was 7 of us. They said no if I'm not going. Thats when employee stated. Don't worry we will provide proper boots and snow pants for you. Bottom ;line. He totally lied. The Glacier as expected was freezing and when I got back I immediately called owner Mark Jennings you called me an idiot for going not dressed right and that no employee would tell me that. When I stated i obviously would spend that money to freeze he belittled me and told me to take a hike. DO NOT GO TO THESE PEOPLE- They dfon't deserve anyones business. Its a rip-off.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This was a great tour. Booked it last minute at the pier. They are VERY organized and well planned. Becca was AWESOME! She was so great and so friendly, informative, etc.!!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Last stop on my Alaskan cruise trip. Booked the bus city tour right outside the docks. City tour was not expensive and was a very popular tour. Bring a passport with you since the City tour rides you into British Columbia, Canada. Bus tour started at 12:30pm. I forgot the name of the Tour driver but big Thank you to him for being a good tour guide and very knowledgeable of the city. Definitely would recommend a city tour to get around and take beautiful pictures. Approximately 2 , 1/2 hours .

Reviewed 4 August 2018

My husband and I went to M & M Tours while we were on our trip in Skagway. The man that helped us out was extremely friendly and he helped us choose the best option. We decided to go Ziplining. We had a blast and will definitely be using M & M Tours for our next excursion plans in Skagway!

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We used them in Skagway, Alaska. Nice to work with over the phone and in person. Our tour was canceled because the train track was out, but they suggested another tour and it was great. Our guide was great. A lot of good information and very funny and helpful.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I was lucky to spend enough time in Skagway to enjoy a few of the tours that this excursion company can lead you on. Straight off the docks or in town, you can easily wander in to one of their friendly tour booths in seek of adventure the same day you arrive into port. Each one provides the perfect set up, complete with top notch guides, all to help you appreciate the overwhelming sights. The staff at M&M tours are EXTREMELY helpful narrowing down the various tour options, and are able to find a tour to fit each person’s desires/needs! This locally based tour company can easily pick out the best adventure(s) around the Skagway area for an individual or family/group; via zipline, ocean raft, or even by helicopter!! If you can, fit ALL of the tours you possibly can into your limited shore time in Skagway!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This was a good trip apart from the bus not picking us till 30 minutes after the scheduled time the bus driver Maria was fantastic she commentated whilst she drove she stopped at lots of good scenic places she always managed to get in front of the larger buses so we had first pick at the photo stops and toilets the place we stopped for lunch just over the border in the Yukon was basic but the chicken bake potatoe and Coleslaw was tasty high light for us was the driver was in prime position as a bear and her two cubs crossed the road

2  Thank John M
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We pulled into port on a Norwegian Cruise, and we stopped at the end of the pier at the M and M Tours shop. We looked at their selection of available tours, and the only one we were told was available was a helicopter ride up to see the dog sledding area's up on the hilltop We asked about just a helicopter sightseeing tour and were told that didn't exist. (see my Temsco Helicopters review).
As we were walking around town, I decided to walk to the airport itself and talk directly with the Helicopter company to see if they had anything available. On my way out of town, I saw another M and M tour building and decided I would double check with this office. They told me they didn't even have any more chopper/dog sledding tours available that day at all.
So I walked out to the airport, spoke directly to the chopper company mentioned above, and they had 4 of us in a chopper for a sightseeing tour in an hour.
Uhm?
Why would neither of those M and M tour places picked up the phone and simply called the chopper company and asked if any sightseeing tours were still available?

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS!!! If you want the best tour you’ve ever had in your life, M&M tours is the must use company. Their prices for the quality are second to none.

We arrived via a cruise and were interested in site seeing Alaska, but truly ever package on the ship was untouchable for our budget. Andrew which works at the counter by the ship dock took the time to see what our budget was and put us on the amazing tour. By the way Andrew found out your a Floridian like us!!

After that we were picked up by the best and most informed tour guyed we had. Brook you rock!!! She took us to some of the most beautiful places booth in Alaska and in Canada (Yukon). We saw so much wildlife, snow, mountain goats, eagles or did I mention SNOW!!!!

Brook and Andrew our family now holds memories which are dear to us because of your love and dedication to you work and nature