“boring and terrible service”
Review of M & M Tours

M & M Tours
Ranked #39 of 50 Tours in Skagway
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We purchased the Yukoner bus trip at the m and m kiosk and the tour departed at the Southeast tour kiosk downtown. My boyfriend and I checked into the tour early and his name was spelled wrong on the list so they highlighted someone elses name. We were told we were going be on Mervs bus. They never called our name and his bus left. Another bus pulls up and our names werent called. At this point the bus is full and there was only a spot in the front and back of the bus. The single rider never moved to the spot in the back. Then we waited around forever because someone was buying popcorn. The guide said rides arent guaranteed and then embarrassed us in front of the entire bus asking if someone would be willing to take a different seat on the way back. The bus made some stops and my bf sat next to me on one of the stops which caused drama with the people who wanted to sit next to their friends so we had people making rude comments to us. There was nothing interesting on the tour and it turns around at the Yukon sign. $140 and 3.5 hours just to sit uncomfortably on a bus with pissed off people wanting to start a fight and disorganized staff.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Booked this tour to support local business rather than give more $ to the big shipping companies which have so many tours and retail outlets tied up and we were not disappointed. Tomas our guide was a very knowledgable and passionate advocate for the area and had lots of interesting information to impart and was also very happy to be an unofficial photo taker at the many scenic photo stops. What put these guys head and shoulders above the rest was that they didn't stop caring after we left the tour! We wandered around town and it wasn't until I got back to the ship I discovered I had left my prescription sunglasses in the bus! The ship eventually let me use their phone (be quick its only for emergencies!) but these guys found the glasses and delivered them to Security at the dock and I got them back! Thanks a million from Australia ... you deserve lots and lots of success in your business ventures because you still care about your customers!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful day out with Klondike tours yesterday, Jack our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable, the dogs were fantastic and also got to view many bears on the drive !
Our only complaint is the trustworthiness of staff , my husband left his jacket on the bus we rang immediately to get it back but only got answerphone , they next day they rang to say it was not there ? Shame as we had a great trip pity to be blemished by this incident !

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Booked this tour independent of ships excursions and was pleasantly surprised. Sailed into Skagway and wasn't sure how to spend my time. Stopped at M&M tour booth at the pier and decided on the dog mushers tour. Fantastic!
Our guide was great and despite rainy day we had a fantastic time with the pups. Would recommend without hesitation!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Absolutely LOVED dog mushing. The dogs are soooo happy to run and so sweet to pet. Great information and wonderful puppies. Also, great whale watching.