Review Highlights
Good value for money

Recently did the cemetery and white pass your by road and found it very good and informative . We... read more

Reviewed 1 September 2018
mamarosaCronulla
Sydney, Australia
Chilkoot Trail and Float tour ---Was awesome!

This was a great tour. Booked it last minute at the pier. They are VERY organized and well... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2018
Travelman-phila
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

All reviews city tour the bus great tour helicopter ride money well spent dog sled camp coleslaw cruise line these guys photo stops alaskan cruise british columbia booked this tour take photos white pass gold rush company
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful day out with Klondike tours yesterday, Jack our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable, the dogs were fantastic and also got to view many bears on the drive !
Our only complaint is the trustworthiness of staff , my husband left his jacket on the bus we rang immediately to get it back but only got answerphone , they next day they rang to say it was not there ? Shame as we had a great trip pity to be blemished by this incident !

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Booked this tour independent of ships excursions and was pleasantly surprised. Sailed into Skagway and wasn't sure how to spend my time. Stopped at M&M tour booth at the pier and decided on the dog mushers tour. Fantastic!
Our guide was great and despite rainy day we had a fantastic time with the pups. Would recommend without hesitation!

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Absolutely LOVED dog mushing. The dogs are soooo happy to run and so sweet to pet. Great information and wonderful puppies. Also, great whale watching.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We were in line at the New Holland kiosk on the cruise ship dock ready to shell out $129 each for a 3 1/2 hour train ride tour to Whites Pass when I saw the M&M Tour Kiosk just outside the cruise ship dock. One of the best decisions I have made so far on our New Holland cruise to Alaska is walking away from the New Holland kiosk and going to the M&M kiosk and buying 2 tickets at $45 each for a 2 hour Skagway and nature tour by Miss Dolly. I saved approximately $170 and have better memories than I could possibly have had on the train ride I decided not to take. Miss Dolly's tour is the best tour I have ever had.

2  Thank Tom H
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Excellent tour guides - fun to watch and listen to - full of info about the past of Skagway - loved the antique bus we rode on!!!!

Thank Charles & Patri... F