All reviews real close bowling alley price was reasonable front desk lady braves game night's sleep pleasant stay shopping and restaurants convenient location interstate television
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here from July 24-28th. The staff was very nice. The hotel was basically a place to sleep. The room smelled awful, like an animal had been in there for a while. I bought air freshener and by the second day smell was more manageable. With a 4 night stay the room was not cleaned once. I went to lobby and got a vacuum to clean room myself the second day. We had to ask for new towels everyday, not sure what the cleaners we saw do but they were friendly. The beds were very comfortable and linens seemed clean. Do not expect much from the free breakfast. If I HAD to stay again I would but definitely not booking unless I have too. Location is awesome!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Chuck,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others and are grateful that you chose to stay with us. We apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We will continue to work hard to offer the best experience possible at a fair price. We hope you will give us a second chance. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Room assigned to us was trashed. Got new room that had musty smell. Room 3 doors down had door open with guests smoking pot. Our room had a bathroom light that did not turn on. Went to front deak and canceled 2 night stayand left!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns regarding the experience that you encountered during a recent stay at our location. We are very sorry that you had such a negative experience while staying with us. The hotel management team will be advised of your review in an effort to improve our operations. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will provide us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here if you have limited mobility. Not able to accommodate somebody that cannot use stairs. Travelled for son’s baseball tournament and reservation was made month in advance for 8 nights with request for first floor room due to recent back surgery and unstable leg that collapses under me. When I checked in was told there were no first floor rooms available since they are given on a first come first served basis regardless of need. Unable to find another hotel in area with availability for the week so am stuck here. Have to sit and slide down the stairs one at a time to ensure I don’t fall. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2018

One of the most NASTIEST hotels I've ever stayed at, reserved a non smoking room and was told when I checked in that the room I got put in got smoked in and they did not charge the people the $150 fee like they where suppose too, bathroom door had dried blood on it which was gross, didnt stock up the toilet paper, just all around flat out NASTY

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Please allow me to express my personal apology for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. We are committed to providing all of our guests with the highest quality clean facilities and services and we sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. Your comments are important to the success of our property since we count on you to express actual experiences so we can better meet your expectations. Your willingness to share your experience is genuinely appreciated. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

If all your looking for is a reasonable rate, quiet, quick on and off the interstate, and to be safe then this is your place! This hotel has been around for a long time. It is not a large beautiful place but it offers pretty much the same things just in an older form. Breakfast is pretty good, the staff is not to be overlooked. You will not find nicer people! We stay there many times over the summer because we go to the Braves ballgames on a regular basis. They know my mom by name. You will not get that from most other places. This past stay our tv didn't work. They got us 3 different remotes and when that didn't work, they brought in a new television. If we need something they go above and beyond to try to make it right. That is true customer service. We will be back very soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Mary S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Kay,

Thank you for leaving feedback regarding your recent stay at Days Inn We are thrilled that you found the rooms clean and we hope you also enjoyed the various amenities provided to each of our guests. Wishing you safe travels, and looking forward to seeing you next time.