All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanreservation linemorning staffbagelscontinental breakfastbathroom showerfresh fruitbreakfast areafirst floorhotel is locatedvery nice hotelstaff was very friendlyroad tripwould stay againnice staybaseball tournament
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Pros: Room was clean, the beds were good, as was the shower pressure. Has continental breakfast. Staff were polite. Located right off I-75 north of Atlanta.

Cons: Hotels smelled very, very musty and the stairwells just reeked. Disgusting stained carpet in the elevator. The shower rod was coming off the wall and was bringing the drywall off with it. The computer system charged us for two nights, while we only stayed one. Thankfully it was corrected before we left. Pricey.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Not good. This property needs a major overhaul and better management. Just felt dirty.
Check in not very efficient. Hallway rugs dirty.
Room musty smelling and drapes not clean. Bath; shower area dirty and falling apart! Awful.
I couldn't wait to check out! Pool not available on my entire stay. Even the shrubs and lawn area looked unmaintained. I spent my whole time there wishing I was in the brand new Hampton Inn next door. I'm a Platinum member so I'm very experienced.
Somebody needs to get into this place and give it a major upgrade and cleaning. Until then, I will not be returning.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed the night of May 6, 2017 and a $25 gas card was part of our package. It is now Aug. 29th and still no gas card. I asked about it at check in and told I would get it in the morning upon checkout. I asked at checkout and was told it would be mailed to me. I have called 3 times since and they promised it would be mailed to me. Nothing yet, no manager ever returns my calls. I would not recommend this property if you are expecting the $25 gas card deal, which they are still advertising, to be honored! The property is nothing special one way or the other. Very average.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel A/C failed in the middle of the night . Kids running up and down the halls knocking on doors in the middle of the night, breakfast room crowded with kids, no sugar for coffee, clean rooms, slow internet.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Check in: polite
Hotel: elevator is not clean, has one button punched out, halls are not clean and glass doors are fingerprinted and smudged
room: Very tiny counter for toiletteries etc., mirror not very clean. Bathtub has rust around the drain and white ceramic bottom needs a good scrub
Bed is a bit soft but pillows are fine.
Basic gym I used is ok but the pool which I wanted to use for a morning swim does not open until 9:00 am, not at all practical for guests who want a morning swim before going to work, when asked if they would let me use it they said they cannot because the maintenance man arrives later thus cannot open it. Thus they make the pool schedule around their needs and schedule versus their clients, not best way to keep clients happy.
Breakfast and area: minimal breakfast offer and not overly bright surroundings
Staff was friendly and polite
Go next door to Hampton Inn, better overall offer