USD 95
USD 90
Country Inn
USD 130
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

USD 113
Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 157
USD 152
USD 177
USD 163
All reviewsroom was cleanfold out couchwould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areabreakfast buffet was goodsized bedbaseball tournamentnext morninghotel is locatedwithin walking distancetown center malloutdoor poolyogurtthe staff was friendly and helpfulnight's sleepgreat roomoff the highway
Reviewed 22 May 2017

After a Braves game and dinner, we spent the night here. There was nothing overly outstanding about it but, it fulfilled our requirements. The beds were comfortable, the room and bathroom were clean and the area was quiet. We just wanted a good night's sleep and then breakfast the next morning. There wasn't a huge variety for breakfast and not enough fruit or healthy options. I realize they don't allow stoves or ovens so the eggs definitely taste like they came from the microwave. The hostess was very nice and did a great job. When leaving, we had all of our belongs and waited on the elevator. We waited and waited and waited and waited until finally decided we had to take the stairs. It's not that we mind taking the stairs but, we were on the 4th floor and had our bags. That was inconvenient and yes, a little dangerous. I was glad my elderly Mother wasn't with us. Was this location a little pricey? Perhaps but, it seems to be the going rate for that area, especially as summer approaches. We plan to drive over for another Braves game and I wouldn't mind staying there again. It's convenient yet, located far enough away from I-75 to hold down noise.

Stayed: May 2017
Deanne B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

CABrad,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to hear that for the most part you were pleased with the hotel and services provided. We have addressed the issue you mentioned to ensure another guest does not have the same experience. Please accept our apologies. We hope to see you again.

Deanne Bertand

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing stay. The rooms are ok. Beds very uncomfortable. The elevators were out most of the day Saturday, not a big deal for us but definitely a big deal if you are older or have any health issues, especially since we were on the fifth floor. Our room was never cleaned, so I sent my son for clean towels, only to have the staff argue with him that we should have already received towels. Finally, they didn't have the pool open for the season. We are in Atlanta in mid May and it is 90 degrees. Not sure why the pool would not be opened? Overall we will not stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Deanne B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Momglenn,

We are sorry you were not well satisfied with the room accommodations you had and the service you received from our staff. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I stayed for the third time at this Holiday Inn in the last two years. I must say it has deteriorated a lot and I am not returning now.

The breakfast options are sad, limited and doesn't change an inch any day. The plates are not suitable for warm food. The moment I placed a toasted bread on it, it's plastic swells. You can imagine, the hotel management doesn't mind you eating plastic if they save some dollars on plate quality (it was not such during earlier stays).

There is a microwave in the room, but they do not have any plate/ bowl in the entire hotel if you want to warm up some food. The front desk said we may use the breakfast plates in the microwave. You can imagine if a toasted bread could swell the plate, what will it look like if microwaved.

So, all in all not a nice hotel anymore. NOT RECOMMENDED.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Vikash_Parmanandka,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. We would like to follow up with you. We have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

One or two minor hotel problems does not a bad review make. But when everything from oddball desk staff to the dirt on the floors to worn furniture to hallway carpet and wallpaper regurgitated from a nightmare, to an unclean shower stall, to a free breakfast that they should offer a discount for you to eat (including really terrible coffee) etc, well, don't stay here. There are nicer hotel chains in the area that may cost a bit more but when you add on taxes this Holiday inn Express you get a $150 room that's is worth $75 on its best day. Yuck.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Deanne B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2017

Caimi,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding this stay and the opportunity to make things right.

Please contact me at 770 427 5210

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Had a wonderful stay, the staff and management were fantastic. The guy working at the front desk, Michael I believe his name was, was kind, polite and helped me pick out a great room. I ended up getting a room with a king sized bed and was very impressed with cleanliness.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Deanne B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Braxton P,

Thank you so much for giving us this stellar review. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass along the recognition to our staff. We look forward to serving you each and every time you come to Atlanta.