USD 90
HIExpress.com
USD 78
Comfort Inn(Kennesaw)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast staffwould stay here againstores and restaurantsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwafflesconvenient locationthe breakfast areaoutdoor pooleasy accessstaff was very friendlyednaatlantatargetinnsinterstate
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I had an excellent experience during my recent stay at the Kennesaw Hampton Inn. My room was clean, the breakfast was very good and the front desk and breakfast area staff were all very cordial and did an excellent job.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was in the area for business. This was very close to where I needed to work. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Everyone was nice...but Elisabth at the front desk always had a smile and a wave. The breakfast staff was fine and kept stuff FRESH. The maids did a great job with daily cleaning. Parking was easy. The bed and pillows were comfortable...and everyrhing in the room worked. Plus, good restaurants around the area. I really liked El Nopalito which is practically behind the hotel. There are lits of chain options nearby too.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I asked how old it was because it was almost shiny new looking! Reception said they had been there a long time and were one of the very early Hamptons. In any case, very well kept. Exercise equipment was top notch as usual, breakfast reliable and great. Only 3 floors high, but great, and quiet! Further off the interstate than most (2 blocks instead of 1), so expect me back for the quiet. Pool is only outside, so closed when we stayed. One thing to improve is the low water flow in the shower - at least in my room on the 3rd. In my house it would be changed out next week!

Room Tip: Expect them all to be quiet - shielded by Holiday Inn and a bit over from the Interstate.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 January 2018

The price for the room was fair and the hotel was exceptional. I looked at some downtown Atlanta hotels but I am glad that I chose Hampton Inn. Trip advisory was very simple to use booking was easy and the hotel was more than I expected.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My 12 year old son and I were here for a USAC rock climbing tournament. Drove up from Florida, and encountered snow! Rather heavy snow! Thankfully we already had a reservation, and a nice warm room waiting for us. After throwing a few snowballs, we grabbed some complimentary hot cocoa and headed up to our room. Due to heavier snow than was expected, the tournament was delayed a few hours, so we had time to enjoy the great breakfast buffet. After checkout, AND the end of our part of the tournament, hours later, we realized my son had left his rather pricey headphones in the room. We went back, and whoever had cleaned the room had found them, bagged them up and they were in the office. Truly appreciate the honesty!!

Our room was clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, this was a quick turnaround, but we would definitely stay here again! There are plenty of stores and restaurants in the immediate area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Delrenia B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018