USD 95
Country Inn
USD 113
USD 130
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 150/night.

Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 112
USD 152
USD 177
USD 163
All reviewscracker barrelroom was cleanbreakfast ladywould stay here againparking lotroad tripemployeesgeorgiarates
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

First let me say the staff was very nice and tried to address the issues. The place should not be in business. The ac didn't work in one room. Staff came & reset it but still didn't work so had to change room. The parking lot had glass in it. The sidewalks are damaged and cracked. The bathroom had some kind of damage. I don't know if it was a water leak or mold..either way they had painted over it and paint was peeling. There was not a shower head of any kind just a pipe. The tub and wall did not meet. In one room there was no hot water in shower nor sink but the water in toilet bowl was hot ! The breakfast room was not only small but the juice machine was not working. I asked for water and woman said she would go to laundry room and get me some from the sink. As I said the staff was nice and the manager refunded one of our rooms however, that does not fix the problems-beware-not a place to stay!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
KENNESAW I, night audit at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We apologize for all of the problems you had while you stayed with us.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice little place. Recently converted from a Best Western, there still remains some of those B.W. touches, such as pillow-topped mattresses and decent black-out panels. Kenisha (sp?) was such a sweetheart as she helped me update my reservation. In fact, the entire staff was very, very nice and friendly. Rates are quite reasonable for what you get. As an added bonus, they share a parking lot with Cracker Barrel. Recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for leaving us such a good review All we dropped was the name. Our facility is still the way it was when we were a Best Western and we are planning on no changes except improvements. Kanisha has not been with us very long but she is already a member of our team We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Best Motel for your Buck. Clean, comfortable, with a super friendly staff. Value that can't be beat. Sure its not a name brand hotel, upper price range, more of a middle range, with upper style treatment, but I stayed at Quality Inn my first night, It was no quality folks. Unclean, and well,, basically gross. Plus cost more.. So for less money, with courteous staff. Kennesaw Inn has it all. Example: Breakfast was a full spread, hot eggs, bacon, sausage B&G people, and all the other stuff that other places lay out and neglect, that was there. Except they put home in it. The breakfast lady said make yourself at home, as people came in. Wow, never heard that. Whoever runs the Inn, needs an award. Which I heard the employees who work there love it and have been there for years.. That says something reviewers. Can't say enough. Impressed.

Room Tip: Not sure, but I had a smoking room. Smoked without hiding it. haha
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
KENNESAW I, night audit at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for leaving such a good review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Room was dated but very clean and the staff were very friendly. Bed was comfortable and we had plenty of pillows and towels. We were just passing through and found this hotel to be a very good deal. We would stay here again.

Conveniently located right off the interstate and right next door to a Cracker Barrel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
KENNESAW I, Night Audit at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This was such a friendly hotel. The breakfast by Lea was wonderful, offering to fix you what ever you wanted to eat if it wasn't provided. The hotel staff was so helpful to get you where you needed to go. Definitely will stay there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
KENNESAW I, night audit at Kennesaw Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you so much for such a good review. We always hope that our staff is the best asset our property possesses In the future we look forward to seeing you again.