“MrsJ”
Review of Chuy's Restaurant

Chuy's Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 327 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I had the 3 steak taco special while my son had chicken fajitas. We munched on chips & salsa while waiting too long for our order .. chips were freshly made and still warm .. salsa was hot & spicy .. not the least bit shy in the heat department .. we enjoyed that & the white sauce served along with it. My son enjoyed his chicken fajitas which came with sour cream.. shredded cheese & guacamole ... refried beans & mexican rice ... there was more than enough chicken served with sizzling peppers and onions. My steak tacos were disappointing ...served at room temperature... every soft taco fell apart making it difficult to enjoy while my food was spilling all over the place ....The tacos had no flavor nor did the rice ...steak nondescript .... not tough but no taste- no flavor at all ...shredded lettuce with a few bits of chopped tomato was all there was ..I no refried beans and sour cream to round out the plate. My meal was truly a disappointment.. chips and salsa were good .... but nothing exciting about the tacos... if not that my son enjoyed his fajitas I'd be hard pressed to deliver more than one star for the meal.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This particular Chuy’s seems to always have a manager that comes by and speaks to you and I think that makes a difference. Service is always good. I know the food will be the same at any Chuy’s. Chips are always warm and fresh. Wish the salsa was not so watery-thin. Our favorites are traditional poncho nachos and burritos and fajitas. Good guacamole.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here traveling from Atlanta. We were craving Mexican food and had never visited a Chuy's before. The staff was very kind and helpful! A gentlemen held the door open for us and saw us taking a picture. He asked if it was our first time here and then let our server know. She was very helpful and told us all about their menu and different sauces. Our food was really good - just a little different than our local Mexican restaurant. I had the Chuychanga and it was good. It didn't come with queso, which is what I am used to, but it was loaded with cheese on the inside. My husband had the stacked enchiladas, and he said he loved them. My favorite by far was the chips and salsa! She also left a bowl of the jalapeño ranch sauce and we loved it! We had a wonderful first experience, and the staff was better than we could have hoped for! They were very attentive during our whole lunch! We would definitely visit this location again if we were in the area.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We ate here last weekend and enjoyed it. The salsa and chips were really good. The chips are thin and crisp. The Tacos were my favorite. Non of us cared much for the cheese dip. It wasn't the traditional cheese dip and had a taste much like you would find in a jar from the grocery store. Overall it was quite tasty.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Great service. Baja tacos we fresh & delicious and the creamy jalapeño dip will have you eating too many chips so you’ll need a carry out box.

Been to Chuy's Restaurant? Share your experiences!