“Capers: don’t let the outside fool you”

Capers Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #4 of 336 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Pretty consistent food and service. Don’t let the fact it’s next to a publix grocery store fool you.
The food is tasty. Would love to see a little rotation in the menu though. You won’t regret the visit. Moderately priced

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Toke my wife and teen aged grand daughter to dinner at Capers on Saturday evening. Seated promptly, service was attentive without being overshadowing and the food was great. The girls had house salads while I had a bowl of the shrimp/corn chowder (to die for). As mains I had the crab filled pork loin with wasabi mashed potatoes and spinach while the girls had smoked salmon pasta and grilled chicken pasta respectively. Portions are huge so tread carefully if you intend to have dessert.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My go-to lunch place for delicious food and a great atmosphere. I've never had anything I didn't love there. From the crab cakes to the grouper to the fried shrimp to the burger...its all great. Cool bar and nice wine list. Always good service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Capers in a group of 17. They have a Specials menu on which some items have prices (entrees, wines, desserts) and some (soups, veggies, starches) do not. Most of us chose a soup, only to find out that we were all charged $5 for it when we got our checks. The waitress took it up with the manager, who said the soup was listed on the main menu and showed the price. Wow. We only ordered it because it looked like it was part of the deal. They lost 17 potential returnees ($900 this night) over some deceptive $5 charges. Not the way I would run my business!

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This restaurant is so special that my husband and I would go here for special occasions. You have to try the strawberry shortcake! Best desert ever!