“Great Spot!!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My go-to lunch place for delicious food and a great atmosphere. I've never had anything I didn't love there. From the crab cakes to the grouper to the fried shrimp to the burger...its all great. Cool bar and nice wine list. Always good service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Capers in a group of 17. They have a Specials menu on which some items have prices (entrees, wines, desserts) and some (soups, veggies, starches) do not. Most of us chose a soup, only to find out that we were all charged $5 for it when we got our checks. The waitress took it up with the manager, who said the soup was listed on the main menu and showed the price. Wow. We only ordered it because it looked like it was part of the deal. They lost 17 potential returnees ($900 this night) over some deceptive $5 charges. Not the way I would run my business!

1  Thank Jim W
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This restaurant is so special that my husband and I would go here for special occasions. You have to try the strawberry shortcake! Best desert ever!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing selection, flavor, taste, ambiance..... I'm always pleased. Don't miss this best kept secret in Kennesaw!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We don’t get to Capers thst often, but ever time that we do -we have a fantastic experience. The food and the service are top notch and there is plenty of parking. A great place to enjoy a fine dinner experience.