“"Ritas" and Bahamian food. Does it get any better than this?”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 327 Restaurants in Kennesaw
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went to Bahama Breeze today (a little island paradise in the midst of a commercial center). Had to try the new "rita", a frosty white pina colada with a couple of inches of purple prickly pear margarita on top, topped with a live orchid. Beautiful and delicious! Followed with Bahamian seafood chowder, chock full of shrimp and I think conch and potatoes in a creamy base, conch fritters and coconut shrimp tacos! Oh my word! Good thing there were several of us to share all that. Others got black bean soup and a shrimp and Mahi Mahi dish, and a few other items that were all decadent and wonderful! Loved this meal in an island atmosphere on a cold windy spring day. Sooo ready for summer - and for a couple hours we were in the tropics!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was my daughter's 43rd bday and her first visit to Bahama Breeze!the atmosphere was nice, the food was plentiful and delicious and she enjoyed the dessert and oh yeah the drink!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was our very first time eating at Bahama Breeze after wanting to try it for so long. And we loved it!! The margaritas are wonderful. I also had a Coronarita, very good but could only handle one. My husband had a strawberry daquari and a bahamarita that had kiwi, strawberry and mango with Cactus Juice Schnapps. We had the lobster & shrimp quassidillas for appetizer, and the tilipia and shrimp oscar for my entree. DELICIOUS!!!! My husband had the steak oscar. It was great and the atmosphere was wonderful. Had a live singer that had a keyboard and he played guitar and was singing really good songs…….Eagles, Jimmy Buffet, 70’s & 80’s songs. The food was great as was our server too. We had such a great time. Everything was delicious! We plan to go again soon when we are in Kennesaw. These restaurants need to expand more in Georgia!!!!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I've eaten here a few times with a large group from work, and they have always been so kind and accommodating. The atmosphere on the patio makes you feel like you are on vacation. It's AMAZING! The food is great too! We always enjoy it here.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Always great service. Very creative seafood dishes. Wonderful paella. Lobster and shrimp are great grilled or in a dish.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!