All reviews bowling alley nice hotel would stay here again king bed breakfast bar free breakfast hot breakfast waffles front desk clerk convenient location atlanta area diane gps costco florida pets interstate
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Friendly, clean property that is kind enough to let our fur babies stay with us. Offer 24-hour coffee bar which we took advantage of. Nice restaurants near by. Helpful staff. Will return to LaQuinta and this property again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathleen492017
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We travel to northern MN from southern FL every year and bring with us our 2 large dogs. Decent hotels are hard to find when they need to be pet friendly, so we’re always on the lookout for La Quinta’s. Some have proved to be better than others but this one was just fine. Clean, easy to find, plenty of food options very close by. Nice to drive past the Marietta/Atlanta wild to have a smooth drive in the morning.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kittykittyD
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Most of us question ourselves if we should stay at a La Quinta. I know I have. I chose this brand because I wanted to save money. I was delivered an amazing new hotel, an amazing suite with an awesome bed, great space and outstanding breakfast. I find hard to believe any other hotel in the area are this good, for this price. It's a sure stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raytchell
Reviewed 20 September 2018

When I arrived to check-in everything seemed fine. The lobby looked nice and the gentleman at the front desk was polite and effecient. The room however was a different story. It smelled like chemicals and was musty. After waking up the next morning, I threw back the covers and there was blood on the bed linen. It was not mine or my dogs. This was VERY disturbing considering I didn't notice before I laid down. This was my first stay at a La Quinta and it will probably be my last. Still waiting on a reply from my complaint to corporate.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Pathfinder259095
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Would not use this hotel because of the dog smell, too many dogs excepted. Disappointed with my stay. I have never experience so many dogs in LQ a hotel as this one.There was not a doggie park to walk your dog.I always stay LQ. The night before stayed at LQ at Atlanta Perimeter Medical excellent stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple