See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I stay for one night at this hotel and my experience was horrible people smoking in the hallways went i open the door i found the rugs all wet bathroom not clean all to noisy the only good thing the receptions the lady was nice

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank alex s
Wiley B, Vice President Sales and Marketing at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Thank you for bringing to my attention your guest experience at our hotel. I would like to say this is not the normal experience our guest receive. I would ask that you call the hotel direct and speak with the General Manager.

I have informed the manager of this complaint and she is waiting for you to call.

Wiley B.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I travel for a living and know a good hotel from a bad one. This my friends is a good one. It is obvious the general manager April has coached her employees to assist their clients first and foremost. I travel about 200 days a year and usually without my very pregnant wife. Both Tremayne and Shanarbie went above and beyond to accommodate my family with our special needs. Clean facility, flexible housekeeping, and the rooms actually look like the picture. Excellent value for location should have stopped here first.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

It is the worst attention and service I have received in my life, from the employees to the managers. Terrible the state and cleanliness of the room.
An employee knock knock the door at 11:30 pm to report that it was mandatory to keep trash from the room inside. Also , the baby woke up and It was imposible to sleep back again until 1 am.
We do not allow this situation because there were baby diapers and therefore we could not tolerate its smell.
The hotel does not have cleaning service during the stay and we did not know it.
The next day, a lady called me very rudely to tell me that if we did not take the trash out to the street, we would have to check out.
Of course, we left the hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Annabelle G
Reviewed 28 February 2017

The young man at the front desk was nice, it was ok for an overnight stay. The room was not bad but the bathtub had a couple of bugs in it. I checked the bedspread and everything seemed clean. If you had to just stay one night I would recommend but if you were staying longer you probably would want to look somewhere else. However considering the amount a paid I could not be to upset or disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Justin W, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Sir or Ma'am,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay! Reviews, good or bad, provides us with information that will be used to better suit our future guests. We are glad you were content with the room, but we know we can do better! If you are in the area in the future, please look us up and we would love to make your stay worth all five stars!

If there is anything that you did not mention that we can do to improve our stay for guests, please email us at tcs@columbiahm.com.

Justin

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Renovations needed, discoloration in the bathroom, water or dirt stains? A little stench in the air, not the freshest place, tv was too small, outdated appliances, Horrible Place to stay! Never again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends