All reviews full kitchen operations manager front desk hotel room bagels comforts of home room was clean fantastic hotel the staff was extremely friendly a great stay business travel one bedroom suite i highly recommend this hotel location was perfect continental breakfast excellent customer service extended stay
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and this place was a delightful change of pace from the normal hotel experience. My extended stay room was basically like staying in an apartment for the night. It had two bedrooms and a full kitchen. Everything was clean. The beds were soft and relaxing. My breakfast was a highlight of the stay, featuring waffles, bagels, eggs, bacon, cereal, and more. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There's also a Burger King pretty much right next door which is convenient. It was nice to be close to Atlanta, but able to get a good night's sleep in quieter Kennesaw. I'd stay here again if I'm ever back that way.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay at the TownePlace Suites in Kennesaw GA! The rooms were well appointed, very quiet, and plenty dark to get a good nights rest after a long day of driving. The beds were extremely comfortable which also helped with the sleeping. The tv was great in assisting with relaxation, and even had cable! What more can you ask for? Nicely scented bathroom amenities you say? They had those too! If you're in the area, look no further, this is the place to stay!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This was a great spot to stay. I really enjoyed the big beds and the very spacious room. There were four of us sleeping there and it never once felt cramped. The area was very nice and seemed really safe. I definitely recommend staying here if you happen to be passing through.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

One of the nicest TownePlace Suites I’ve seen. They had a little breakfast nook, they cooked cookies, and were very friendly. I especially enjoyed how comfortable the beds were. I was surprised and delighted to see that they had a gym and a walking trail not too far from where we were.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here a few days ago with a colleague, we were in Atlanta on business.
Breakfast was amazing, staff were friendly and helpful, but most importantly the rooms were clean and large, with great AC.
I recommend the waffles y’all!

Stayed: August 2018