All reviewsfront deskwoman workingcrock potfitness centerbusiness tripstay there againevery morningwaffle houselacrosse tournamentwaffleshotel is locatedconvenient locationstayed one nightthe staff was super friendlyperfect staynext morningnice room
Reviewed 27 May 2015

What a great experience! My first time staying there! The staff was very accomodating, the room was clean, the bed was great. the breakfast was great. Would stay there again and again, and recommend to all my friends

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beverly B
Reviewed 30 April 2015

This is the second year the UCF Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition Team stayed at this hotel for the annual Southeast Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition held at Kennesaw State University. The location is very convenient being right across the street from KSU and less than a 1 mile from I-75. All the hotel staff members I encountered were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and in good condition although the decor a somewhat dated yellow/blue country theme. I think they changed mattresses since last year and unfortunately I did not find it comfortable. The hot breakfast was great especially Miss Martha's famous grits. I was sad to see they got rid of the waffle maker and they only served bacon on one of the 3 mornings we were there. We'll be back again next April!

Room Tip: Traffic noise isn't a problem from any room. The corridor is long so you may wish to request a room close to the elevator if you're on the 2nd or 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Tom N
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2015

Hello Tom N

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back next year for the cyber competition.

AV

Reviewed 25 March 2015

We were fortunate to find this hotel returning from Florida. Booked at the last minute. Breakfast was good. Bed good. The layout of the room was very strange. One T.V. to accommodate both sides of the suite. Not possible to turn for all to see in all rooms. Needed another T.V.
The air was musty to the point we almost asked for a new room. Too tired to late after driving all day.
The breakfast was very good for continental.

Room Tip: Ask for the layout picture of the room.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank John K
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2015

Dear John K

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the room layout. We regret you were unhappy with the layout but value your patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to the Kennesaw area.

Best Regards
Adam Vickers

Reviewed 16 February 2015

This hotel is in serious need of an update. Our room was a suit but very small. The pull out sofa looked 20 years old and was lumpy and squeaky (and no not the pull out bed but the couch its' self) Beds were warn and lumpy. The breakfast was all bread, microwaved egg disks, micro precooked sausage and a bowl of canned fruit. The hotel was full and I heard the staff recommend a Red Roof, that about what this place felt like.

• Stayed: February 2015
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Dear Nathan C

Thank you for your feedback regarding the room air conditioning and complimentary breakfast. I apologize that the hotel was not up to our standards. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us.

Best Regards
Adam Vickers

Reviewed 24 January 2015

Full disclosure - I am a Marriott premium member

Centrally located for the gig, food and recreation for the off-hours, the SpringHill Suites was the most convenient place for a week-long consulting gig at a nearby location. Well-priced for the business traveler and it had the right perks to make the work a lot easier.

The rooms were very spacious and comfortable, with a "suite-like" feel where the work space was separated from the sleeping space by a half-wall. The HVAC system kept the entire room comfortable during the large temperature swings I experienced during the first week of January. The HVAC system was quiet but not wall-controlled yet. (It appears as though it will be in the future as there is a wall thermostat near the bed but it is not connected. A sign directed me to the wall unit controls that worked very well).

The wireless Internet connection was reliable and steady with good speed (thought I chose the "premium package" for connection). I think I lost connection only once or twice during the entire week. It was fast enough for video conferencing in the room and for keeping up with Rosetta Stone online tutoring.

Staff was friendly though not particularly out-going. Eric at the front desk was particularly helpful and knowledgeable about local attractions and, more importantly, how to get there without having to get on I-75 which was key during the traffic rush-hours (more like rush half-days on I-75 near Atlanta).

The breakfast was well done and helped get the day started. Coffee was particularly good every morning!

There is a huge selection of "Generica" eateries about 1.5 miles up the road and fast food within walking distance. Business services such as FedEx and office stores are nearby as well.

If I get a follow-on gig, this will be the location to stay, hands down.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Adam V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Dear Harry E

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay at the Springhill Suites Atlanta Kennesaw.

A. Vickers