All reviews walking distance to mall stayed here lots of restaurants would stay here again large mall room was clean the breakfast area road noise nice breakfast breakfast buffet kennesaw state indoor pool easy access waffles motel beds atlanta
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We were attending Kennesaw State football (Homecoming) and stayed here Saturday night. Easy to find, within walking distance to the game and to Cracker Barrel. The bed was comfortable, employees friendly. Room was clean.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I only stayed one night. The front desk was very personal and accommodating the room were small but clean, of course they had microwave and refrigerator. The breakfast was the usual waffles,sausage and eggs. Not a lot of parking for a hotel of his size. Lots of restaurants nearby also close to the interstate. Overall for the price a nice place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mona J
Reviewed 11 August 2017

This spot has the typical amenities associated with Comfort Inns and it is a good location--close to the super highways and across from a large mall with lots of shopping and restaurants. That said, I was surprised to notice how rough the sheets were when I turned down the bed at night. I toss and turn a lot while sleeping and these sheets were so bad that I even had brush burns on my elbows the next morning! I would not stay at this one again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank pelicanlady2016
Reviewed 1 August 2017

First time staying at the hotel. My son was at a competition just down the road so it was super convenient plus it is across the street from a Starbucks, several restaurants, the mall, and a walking / biking trail which was good because we could easily walk.
Breakfast area "small" but there were also multiple sporting events going on that week so generally it wouldn't be a problem. Breakfast buffet: okay.
It is far enough off the main road that road noise wasn't a problem. Decor was fine.
Parking lot was small but sufficient (hate giant parking lots), and I never had a problem finding a spot.
Staff was really nice and helpful.
Room was clean.
I would totally stay there again if we were in Kennesaw. Overall, a good hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel because it was chosen by a softball organization for a tournament my daughter was playing in nearby. We stayed there for 3 nights. It's no way this is a newly renovated hotel. Maybe the air conditioning unit & certain areas but not the entire hotel. Has only 1 elevator that barely moves. Looked liked we had recycled shampoo bottles. They were only 1/2 full. Bathroom has no ventilation. The vent pipe near the tub/shower has black stuff in it. The bathroom door almost touches the toilet when you open it because the bathroom is so small. The bathroom floor had someone else's hair on it. We woke up congested. I went across there hall to ask a guy who was knocking on doors saying he was housekeeping for shampoo and a do not disturb sign. I noticed that he was spreading a comforter over the bed and didn't change the sheets. He pulled the sheets off one bed and not the other. I reported it to a woman at the front desk. She became offended and told me housekeeping was a woman and she hadn't done sheet exchange yet. (Well I don't know who the guy was but he has access to the rooms and was stripping some beds. He had a large bin with a roll of garbage bags in it.) She gave me a bottle of shampoo and it was 1/2 full and looked to have been recycled. I went back upstairs and looked into the room for the guy who said he was housekeeping. He wasn't in there. I was right about them not changing sheets on both beds. Only 1 bed was stripped. The same small pieces of trash were in the elevator for 3 days. I don't recall ever hearing a vacuum in this hotel. This should be a low budget hotel not a $157-209/ night. The photos are deceiving. The rooms are really really small. We didn't eat the breakfast because we decided if our room wasn't clean, we should not eat the food.

1  Thank 19KC68