“Inedible food”
Review of Ray's NY Pizza - CLOSED

Ray's NY Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Here is the homepage for the 5 locations in the Atlanta area:http://www.raysnewyorkpizza.com/
Reviewed 16 February 2015

we both got a slice of pizza. It was horrible. Apparently, they have the cheese pizza already made, so when you order, they put toppings and a very light sprinkle of mozzarella on top and heat it up. The flavor of the crust, sauce, and toppings was horrible. I have been here before, so I know what it's supposed to taste like. I had to go next door to taco Mac after they made me pay for this nasty pizza.

Reviewed 24 October 2014

While staying at a local hotel, we walked to Ray's for New York Style Pizza. We orders a wine and a beer along with a Margarita pizza. Anxious for New York style pizza. Well, when the pizza arrived it appeared to be NY Style but one taste was very disappointing. The dough was undercooked and the Mozzarella cheese had NO taste at all. I don't know what else to say other than we wouldn't go back there.

Reviewed 10 October 2014

I am gluten intolerant and I love pizza, too bad for me, right? No! Ray's NY Pizza has gluten free crust! Not only that, but they know how to prepare it correctly and avoid cross contamination! After a rough day and bad experience for lunch (see my review of Panera Bread) we just wanted a decent dinner and a quiet evening in our hotel room. We tried 3 other places, thinking no way could I get decent gluten free pizza here. Surprise! Not only was the pizza delicious, but they were careful and I did not have a reaction. My husband's pizza was made with their regular crust and he said his was very good, too. Thanks Ray's NY PIzza!

Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

There wasn't anything special at all. We had wings, garlic knots, and a small pizza. The garlic knots were the only thing that was really good. The wings were alright. The pizza was terrible but it was really small and not cheap for the size. I wouldn't go back or recommend it.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Came into Atlanta and discovered everything in the area was closed or closing. Found this place on google, walking distance from Embassy Suites. Awesome calzones, and fast service