“Thank You Ray's NY Pizza!”
Review of Ray's NY Pizza - CLOSED

Ray's NY Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 October 2014

I am gluten intolerant and I love pizza, too bad for me, right? No! Ray's NY Pizza has gluten free crust! Not only that, but they know how to prepare it correctly and avoid cross contamination! After a rough day and bad experience for lunch (see my review of Panera Bread) we just wanted a decent dinner and a quiet evening in our hotel room. We tried 3 other places, thinking no way could I get decent gluten free pizza here. Surprise! Not only was the pizza delicious, but they were careful and I did not have a reaction. My husband's pizza was made with their regular crust and he said his was very good, too. Thanks Ray's NY PIzza!

Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

There wasn't anything special at all. We had wings, garlic knots, and a small pizza. The garlic knots were the only thing that was really good. The wings were alright. The pizza was terrible but it was really small and not cheap for the size. I wouldn't go back or recommend it.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Came into Atlanta and discovered everything in the area was closed or closing. Found this place on google, walking distance from Embassy Suites. Awesome calzones, and fast service

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Ray's one evening while staying at a nearby hotel. The calzone I got was very good. My husband got the BBQ pizza and it was good as well. The service was good also. I would eat here again if I were in the area. They also have a nice bar area and plenty of TV's as well as a nice outdoor patio.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I would not advise anyone to waste their money here. I went with a group of about 5 peoe and the service was so slow but we were literally the only ones there. I only ordered the loaded fries and was shocked by what I received. They had obviously just been microwaved and not cooked fresh. The cheese wqs nuked and hardened on the sides while the fries themself were soggy and mushy. Oh yeah and it isnt cheap to eat here either. My advice....go elsewhere

1  Thank DevonC318