“Fast service great food”
Review of Ray's NY Pizza - CLOSED

Ray's NY Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Here is the homepage for the 5 locations in the Atlanta area:http://www.raysnewyorkpizza.com/
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Came into Atlanta and discovered everything in the area was closed or closing. Found this place on google, walking distance from Embassy Suites. Awesome calzones, and fast service

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in Ray's one evening while staying at a nearby hotel. The calzone I got was very good. My husband got the BBQ pizza and it was good as well. The service was good also. I would eat here again if I were in the area. They also have a nice bar area and plenty of TV's as well as a nice outdoor patio.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I would not advise anyone to waste their money here. I went with a group of about 5 peoe and the service was so slow but we were literally the only ones there. I only ordered the loaded fries and was shocked by what I received. They had obviously just been microwaved and not cooked fresh. The cheese wqs nuked and hardened on the sides while the fries themself were soggy and mushy. Oh yeah and it isnt cheap to eat here either. My advice....go elsewhere

1  Thank Devon C
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Checked this place out for lunch.. It had some great pizza, great serivce ... Would be a great place to hangout for lunch or dinner... The price was a little high but it was worth it..

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I would definitely recommend Rays to ANYONE in the Kennesaw and/or Metro Atlanta area - Their lunch specials are really great! $6.99 for two slices and a salad! They also have really cheap drink prices ($10 for a domestic pitcher on Wednesdays) The servers are super friendly and the bartenders seem very well-trained and knowledgeable! The management staff is super helpful and seem to always want nothing more than to help my experience be more enjoyable. I truly applaud this restaraunt and how far they've come over the past 6 months when I first started coming here!