“Disgusting”
Review of Ray's NY Pizza - CLOSED

Ray's NY Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Here is the homepage for the 5 locations in the Atlanta area:http://www.raysnewyorkpizza.com/
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I would not advise anyone to waste their money here. I went with a group of about 5 peoe and the service was so slow but we were literally the only ones there. I only ordered the loaded fries and was shocked by what I received. They had obviously just been microwaved and not cooked fresh. The cheese wqs nuked and hardened on the sides while the fries themself were soggy and mushy. Oh yeah and it isnt cheap to eat here either. My advice....go elsewhere

1  Thank Devon C

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Checked this place out for lunch.. It had some great pizza, great serivce ... Would be a great place to hangout for lunch or dinner... The price was a little high but it was worth it..

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I would definitely recommend Rays to ANYONE in the Kennesaw and/or Metro Atlanta area - Their lunch specials are really great! $6.99 for two slices and a salad! They also have really cheap drink prices ($10 for a domestic pitcher on Wednesdays) The servers are super friendly and the bartenders seem very well-trained and knowledgeable! The management staff is super helpful and seem to always want nothing more than to help my experience be more enjoyable. I truly applaud this restaraunt and how far they've come over the past 6 months when I first started coming here!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Pizza was wonderful although prices are a little steep. Lots of people visited though so it must be well liked.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Was looking for somewhere close to our hotel to sit on a patio and enjoy the evening. We found Ray's and enjoyed our experience. The wings were great and they did offer a few drink specials and enjoyed the margarita.