USD 90
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
USD 112
USD 130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 157/night.

USD 141
USD 84
QualityInn
USD 152
TripAdvisor
All reviewsruth's chrisevening receptiontaco macomeletpremium suitemade to order breakfastgreat hotelmanagers receptionwithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastliving areaindoor poolother hotelswould highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripnice areaenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 23 July 2016

This hotel was in a perfect location for my trip, it was off the beaten path and quiet. This Embassy is newer and does not have an atrium but was just fine, you still get the big suite. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great as you expect from any Embassy Suites. Parking was a bit of a problem later in the evening as several restaurants in the area seemed to use the hotel parking lot as overflow. We did always find a spot after waiting for someone else to leave.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I frequently stay at this hotel due to business travel and enjoy staying here. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and nicely decorated. The complementary breakfast is very good especially the made-to-order omelets.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

This place had one omelet cook, which created a long line, forcing you to wait and wait. Do to my busy schedule this created a conflict and so I decided to proceed to the other items on the bar... only problem was they didn't have enough bacon...or eggs, or biscuits, or gravy. And I'm not one to complain but this isn't cool. There should plenty food items available during breakfast

Reviewed 16 July 2016

The smell of this room was completely horrible. The hotel was booked so they couldn't change my room. Worst experience I've ever had at a hotel. I was sick to my stomach for two days from the smell of that room.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

It was my wife's birthday weekend. I requested to have a tray in our room as a surprise upon our arrival. The tray did not arrive until we had been checked in and waited more than 2 hours. This was after I went downstairs twice to see what was the delay. I wasn't charged, but it wasn't a surprise anymore. This was NOT GOOD!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple