USD 95
Country Inn
USD 152
USD 130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

Comfort Inn(Kennesaw)(Great Value!)
USD 164
EmbassySuites.com
USD 85
USD 152
All reviewsindoor pooloutdoor fire pitplace to staystaff was friendlywafflesking bedcracker barrelchoice hotelswe've stayedcomfortable staynon smokingrestaurants and shoppingtown center mallcsatlantainterstatemotel
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Wife and I stayed here recently. It is reasonable and fairly quiet to be in a mall area.
The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast is ok but adequate in the early am.
Be sure to get a room away from I-75, however.

Room Tip: Get a room away from I-75.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit to this hotel. The rooms are always clean, the staff is always pleasant and helpful. I love that the whole hotel is non-smoking. The beds are comfortable. I haven't tried the breakfast so I can't help with that but this is a great hotel for a great price.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We booked a king room and were told we had to stay in a room with two full size beds because the manager had changed the reservation. It was quite an ordeal getting it changed back to the initial reservation. We had a family of four staying in king size room with a pullout. When the sofa bed is made, there is barely enough room to walk between the pullout and the desk. Which makes it very difficult for those of us who have to get up in the middle of the night. Very poorly designed room. The sofa bed was uncomfortable and my very petite daughter could feel every spring. Her blanket was very scratchy and unusable. We needed extra sheets and were given sheets with makeup stains and hair on them. The desk chair is falling apart. I do not recommend staying here when there are so many other options close by.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kdlmmom
Reviewed 27 November 2017

The hotel is in a nice location and we had a comfortable stay. King suite was clean and a little worn from age. Free breakfast was typical. The only negative was that the king bed is way too close to the wall on one side making it difficult to navigate.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I'm not one to post negative reviews as you can see from my many other reviews. That being said, the room wasn't very clean, in room safe didn't work, and pool was closed. The whole reason I booked here was because of the pool since my daughter is on the swim team. They said it was on their website (which we checked and it was not). Later that night it magically appeared. The sign on their check-in desk said it had been closed for several weeks. False advertising at it's finest. Several other guests weren't happy either.

Stacey will do nothing for you if you have a problem with this hotel. She doesn't care and shows it. They also didn't answer a claim on the Better Business Bureau filed on them. Must be because they aren't even accredited.

Stay elsewhere if possible! Never again...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
S F, Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta / Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

I would like to apologize for the issues you had while staying with us. I assure you we have had the alert on our website since the beginning of October. I also would like apologize that you assumed I didn't care. I was never notified of your concerns when you stayed with us. I assure you I would have addressed them while you were there. It's never a good time to close the pool but we but we choose a time to raise the standards of the hotel for our guest to enjoy. Please email me all of your issues and I will be glad to talk to you further.