All reviews fire pit walk in shower stayed here bathroom lobby rooms
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights for a basketball tournament. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Rooms were super clean. It’s a little funky to find but super close to the interstate and all of the other stuff you would need for a lengthy stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Adam V, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Blacktiger34

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful review! I am glad you enjoyed our property, the rooms and our location! Please look for us the next time your travel brings you to the northwest Atlanta area!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My grandson and I stayed a week at this hotel and it’s so nice! It’s only a few months old which makes everything fresh and new! The hotel lobby has a modern feel to it. Plenty of seating in the lobby. Rooms are so spacious and pretty! The a/c worked great! The rooms were cleaned daily and plenty of fresh towels for us. The shower head reminds you of the rain shower type. The rooms are very modern also. The beds are very firm but that didn’t bother me. The pillows are awesome! Everyone that I met at the hotel was super helpful! The hotel also has a basement parking garage which we used for our entire stay. We liked having our car cooler when we were ready to leave. The pool wasn’t working. They explained that since the hotel is nearly new, they had experienced a leak in the pool so that is going to be repaired. They weren’t sure when but will likely be at the end of the summer I was told. It is an outdoor pool. The hotel is in close proximity to lots of restaurants and stores and even a bowling alley! I would definitely choose this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Adam V, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Nana2my2

Thank you for taking your time to leave your feedback regarding your recent stay at our Courtyard in Kennesaw, GA. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us and were happy with the comfortable lodging provided. Please look for us again, the next time your travel brings you to the northwest Atlanta area.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Looks and feels brand new. Close to a lot of places to eat and shop. We stayed while passing through and couldn’t have asked for better. Easy off and on I-75. Makes travel simple and that’s a plus. Staff was great. Be sure to tap your key before you punch the floor number or the elevator won’t run. Good security measure but puzzling if you don’t know.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Adam V, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Chris B

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am hap you enjoyed your stay and the location of the hotel. Please look for us again on your next trip to Kennesaw!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I stay at a lot of Marriott hotels and the Courtyard is a consistent, decent stay. This property was above the rest, partly because it was new. The location was a little strange so use the GPS to get there. There are only a couple of decent restaurants within walking distance. The gym was great.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Adam V, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Jeff M.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you again for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travel brings you to the Kennesaw area.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight while visiting kennesaw..hotel was clean..rooms were clean..check in and out was good and staff was friendly..only complaint is half of our coffee pot was missing and couldn't make coffee and our toilet wouldn't flush so when we had to use the bathroom we had to go downstairs to the bathroom which was very inconvenient:( when I told the lady at the front desk she made a note of it but nobody ever came to address the problem while we were there...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Adam V, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Kennesaw, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Hello Christydcathey

Thank you for leaving your feedback. We will certainly make note of our opportunities during your stay and use them to share with our staff as a means of growth. Thank you again for your patronage!