Homewood Suites Atlanta NW-Kennesaw Town Ctr
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Kennesaw)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtputting greenfront deskbreakfast and dinnerfull size refrigeratorgreat hotelstove topa great stayking suitecomplimentary breakfasthome away from homestaff was very friendlyoutdoor poolbusiness tripbaseball tournamentshopping and restaurantsfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Really a spectacular Homewood Suites. Rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Really hard to beat for the price!

On the second day of my stay I left an iPhone charger in the room and housekeeping took it to lost and found... That was kind of odd. Got it returned no problem.

During our stay a tornado warning was issued. Front desk staff didn't know what to tell guests other than "hide in your shower". There is no shelter on site. Employees could some disaster prep exercises to learn how to manage potential weather events for large groups of guests.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I was in a 3-day certification school at Kennesaw State University and happened to choose this hotel due to the proximity to the school. What a treat. I was within an 8-minute drive of my training facility...which made life very good for the extremely early start to my classes.

The staff was as friendly as they could be. I found them very attentive and kind. The room was nice, big and clean. I had no problem at all with noise, even though I was next to the elevator. 24-hour laundry and workout room was definitely a plus. I usually stay with the Hilton family and was so pleased that I was able to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank CubbyBear82
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stayed in this hotel for onlyone night last week, but I cold live here. This hotel needs to provide training to other chains. Our room was huge with their traditional full kitchen facilities. Everything granite. Bed was perfect with an assortment of different pillows and a terrific mattress and linens. The room and all the furniture is spotlessly clean. The breakfast was way more than other hotels offer, and things kept perfectly clean it that area too. The staff is fast, efficient and friendly. The rooms were very quiet. The decor was beautiful. Just close enough to Atlanta for convenience without the traffic and noise. Great place! Keep it up, Homewood Suites!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rednanIllinois
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We were visiting for a week long baseball Tourney and traveling with 2 teenage boys.  The space was ample and the decor modern and new.  The extra space came in handy as we shopped at the local Costco for drinks and snacks and having the full size frig was great.  The daily breakfast was typical but not bad at all changed daily and was fresh.  The location was pretty central for our baseball tournament needs and not far from local chain restaurants also easy freeway access to downtown ATL Overall, good experience and excellent choice for our needs.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank tedandlisa90
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We were traveling home from vacation and stopped at this Homewood Suites. I am a huge fan of Homewood. This hotel was like many of the others, great staff, VERY clean, room was perfect. I wish we could have stayed a bit longer, they had a pool, basketball court, plenty of activities.

Room Tip: The king Studio was perfect for our overnight stay for our family of 4.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family