1,358 results
All reviews harbor view room great location holiday inn express pool and hot tub pancake machine major marine tours cruise ship breakfast was included the breakfast area within walking distance seward harbor small boat harbor mountain view fishing boats place to stay alaska railroad yogurt
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Friendly staff, very clean room, nice indoor pool and jacuzzi, great breakfast with warm and cold food. Lots of choices. They even have a machine that makes fresh pancakes. Room with balcony overlooks the harbor and is a great place to have coffee in the morning.

Room tip: Get a balcony room overlooking the harbor, beautiful view.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Had a great stay here, close to boat harbour for our Kenai Fjords Wildlife Cruise with Major Maine tours and also our Alaska cruise ship, Celebrity Millennium. Free shuttle to cruise ship which was great as we had luggage and it was docked over the other side of harbour. Hotel also had a self serve laundry room so we could wash our clothes before the cruise. Breakfast was included and hotel also had a heated pool. Just across the road you could get a free shuttle bus to take you to the downtown area, and also there were plenty of places to eat across the road. Next door to Hotel we were able to book the bus to Exit Glacier.

Room tip: We had a mountain view, if you want to spend more the harbour view would be nice.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We chose this property for the location, free breakfast, and pool, all of which were excellent. Everyone was very friendly and the staff seemed to work extra hard in the mornings at breakfast time. I did experience a few problems though. Both my key-card and my partern's key-card slowly got demagnetized over a day. This was very frustrating but easily resolved. The bigger issue was the noise. The room walls and ceiling are paper thin and we could hear every TV show, discussion, and even just people walking around all night long. I did not get very good sleep. I also had an issue with the coffee stand where I was asked to pay a higher price than was listed on the menu for no apparent reason (I politely refused to pay and they accommodated me). So everyone was super friendly and my kiddo had a great time at the pool. But the noise issue was pretty significant.

Room tip: I'd suggest the top floor so you don't hear your neighbors walking over your head.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2018

Great stay, super friendly and courteous staff. We visited for one night and only briefly mentioned in passing to the front desk girl that it was for our anniversary. The entire hotel staff personally signed a card and left it along with chocolates on our bed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Clean, comfortable, convenient! What more could you ask for! Staff was very friendly and location is within walking distance to everything. Room was very large and comfortable, bathroom very clean. I would stay here again.

Room tip: Harbor view with a balcony would be my choice
Date of stay: October 2018