“We had a wonderful stay at the Kona Billfisher”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Fasolini2...
Houston, Texas
“NIce location”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The condominium is located in very nice and convenient location. The room and facilities are at the minimum maintenance expectations. The check-out time is too early (10:00 am) and there is no way to have late check-out or any possibilities to leave the luggage on hold in the lobby/manager office. I was not allowed to use the condominium amenities after my check-out to spend some extra time before my trip to airport.
I didn't remember the early check-out time and my room door was opened exactly at 10:00 am by a housekeeper and 10 min later I received a call from the manager remembering me the check-out time was highlighted at 10:00 am in the check-in process. Nevertheless, I think it was kind a rude call and the manager needs to improve soft-skills and customer services "listen and response to customer needs" not just what the manager needs.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Aug 2017
so sorry you had a difficult experience with the on site manager. I will report this to our management company and request they make her accountable for her attitude and work harder at sharing the aloha spirit instead of heave-ho spirit.
sciteache...
Colton, Oregon
“We had a wonderful stay at the Kona Billfisher”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had stayed at the Kona Billfisher 10 years ago and decided to stay there again primarily based on it's location and ease of walking to restaurants and shops. We were very pleasantly surprised that even though this is not the newest condo, it was in excellent condition and looked even better than it did on our previous visit. The unit was spotlessly clean and well furnished. There was a nice view from the balcony, and it was a wonderful place for a drink in the evenings. The grounds are also very well maintained and have beautiful flowers all over. The pool area had also been upgraded since our last visit and we had several swims while we were there. The office staff was very friendly and helpful as well. If there were any drawbacks it would only be the trek up to the third floor, but it was a good workout. We loved our stay there and hope to be back soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
13 Sep 2016
Thanks so much for your nice review and thanks for staying at my unit. I LOVE Kona and it's great to see someone come back and enjoy it as much as I do. Hope you can enjoy the Islands again soon. Mahalo!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing