“Best excursion I've ever done”

Dolphin Discoveries
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Discoveries offers unique ocean experiences that will touch your heart and live in your memory for a lifetime!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing! We got to swim right along next to the dolphins. We also saw a large group of pilot whales and did some awesome snorkeling.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,805)
All reviews
in 62 reviews
"open ocean"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Truly amazing swimming with almost a hundred wild dolphins! We also saw manaray feeding on the way out too! Would highly recommend going! Great captain as well and yummy snacks.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My daughter’s dream was to swim with dolphins. She never imagined that she would be able to do this in the ocean. Not only did the amazing staff at Dolphin Discoveries make this possible BUT we got to swim with WHALES!!!! We also got to snorkel where the creators of Nemo went for inspiration and the third ranked snorkeling spot!!! I can’t put this experience into words especially when you watch what happens when your daughter’s dreams come true. All I can say is that I would highly recommend this as it was the highlight of our week long trip and so much more than we ever imagined!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our trip with Kim and Sydney was awesome! We had a beautiful swim with the dolphins and had a fantastic time snorkeling. The adventure was very well run and informative. Very respectful of the dolphins and reef. Thanks!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a first class deal!
After swimming for an hour or more amongst the Spinner dophins, which is a great experience, our amazing captain started heading 3 miles out to sea. I began to wonder whether we were in for a whale sighting - and we were - 2 pods of Pilot Whales were cruising along. To my absolute amazement the few who wanted to, were allowed in the water with Kim keeping a watchful eye out for the accompanying shark - and we saw these magnificent animals cruising beneath us, one rubbing its head on another's tail. AWESOME We were dropped back in the water for the whales to do another swim past. Brilliant work by the captain and Kim to get us in position. I absolutely trusted both and the experience was a once in a lifetime opportunity. THANK YOU BOTH. After that, they still got us to the reef for a half hour snorkel with the beautiful tropical fish.
The snacks on board were a wonderful change from the usual snack bar- fresh fruit, cheeses and crackers, vege sticks and dips. This is a step above any other tour I went on.
I am so glad I booked with this company.