Open today: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Dolphin Discoveries tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Dolphin Discoveries
from USD 139.95
from USD 99.00
from USD 120.00
from USD 125.00
1,888 results
All reviews captain cook monument captain nick spinner dolphins dolphin swim cheese and crackers fish kealakekua bay their natural habitat the big island pilot whales two step small boat fresh fruit amazing experience great snacks boat ride great trip
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Truly amazing swimming with almost a hundred wild dolphins! We also saw manaray feeding on the way out too! Would highly recommend going! Great captain as well and yummy snacks.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My daughter’s dream was to swim with dolphins. She never imagined that she would be able to do this in the ocean. Not only did the amazing staff at Dolphin Discoveries make this possible BUT we got to swim with WHALES!!!! We also got to snorkel where the creators of Nemo went for inspiration and the third ranked snorkeling spot!!! I can’t put this experience into words especially when you watch what happens when your daughter’s dreams come true. All I can say is that I would highly recommend this as it was the highlight of our week long trip and so much more than we ever imagined!!!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Our trip with Kim and Sydney was awesome! We had a beautiful swim with the dolphins and had a fantastic time snorkeling. The adventure was very well run and informative. Very respectful of the dolphins and reef. Thanks!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a first class deal!
After swimming for an hour or more amongst the Spinner dophins, which is a great experience, our amazing captain started heading 3 miles out to sea. I began to wonder whether we were in for a whale sighting - and we were - 2 pods of Pilot Whales were cruising along. To my absolute amazement the few who wanted to, were allowed in the water with Kim keeping a watchful eye out for the accompanying shark - and we saw these magnificent animals cruising beneath us, one rubbing its head on another's tail. AWESOME We were dropped back in the water for the whales to do another swim past. Brilliant work by the captain and Kim to get us in position. I absolutely trusted both and the experience was a once in a lifetime opportunity. THANK YOU BOTH. After that, they still got us to the reef for a half hour snorkel with the beautiful tropical fish.
The snacks on board were a wonderful change from the usual snack bar- fresh fruit, cheeses and crackers, vege sticks and dips. This is a step above any other tour I went on.
I am so glad I booked with this company.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great tour. Swam with dolphins, snorkled at captain cooks cove. Great tour guide. Fun boat ride, good food. Highly recommend it!