“Met/exceeded every expectation, expectations were...”
other travellers have booked this property
On the golf course in front of my condo looking north toward Kahaluu Bay
On golf course in front of my condo.  From my condo to here is an 5 min. walk along course fairway. 'Clear waters' beach; water clear as glass; sand fine as powdered sugar, so white it's always cool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
On the golf course in front of my condo looking north toward Kahaluu Bay
On the golf course in front of my condo
Naked eye view to ocean from edge of golf course steps from my condo
Another naked eye view of ocean through trees from edge of golf course steps from my condo
Ocean view from the front porch of my condo
2 blocks from my condo to sands of Keauhou Bay; boating, kayak, snorkel; Sheraton Hotel a short walk
Part of ocean front golf course in front of my condo
Warm evening at Kahaluu Bay just 2 minutes drive (15 minute walk) from my condo; water 78 even Feb.
Morning on the golf course looking back toward my condo with inactive volcano looming in background
Kahaluu Bay with sea turtles and yellow Tang, Angel fish, and more just 2 minutes drive from condo
Sandy beach 15 min walk from my condo
Another view of beach nearby; sea turtles rest here often
Isolated beach with ancient Hawaiian petroglyphs on the 15 minute walk to Kahaluu Bay for snorkeling
Master bedroom with private bath with tub/shower (not shown here)
Master bedroom with private bath (not shown in this photo)
Second bedroom/den; second bathroom across hallway
Living area with Hawaiian cane chairs
My condo's large lanai just steps from golf course fairway
Best snorkeling in 78 degree water 2 minutes drive away (15 min walk)
A few minutes walk to restored oceanfront ancient Hawaiian temples and original Hawaii petroglyphs
Watch spectacular sunsets from the golf course in front of my condo; swim the warm water until dark
Tide pools just 2 minutes drive (15 minute walk) from my condo
Evening on the golf course in front of my condo looking toward Kona town 5 miles north
Living area
Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
Kitchen is fully equipped; even has dishwasher and microwave included
One of two full baths; this one has standup shower to the left of the window
Hallway to one of the baths, the kitchen, and to the washer/dryer inside my condo for your use
One of the two full baths
Another view of the living area, blinds over doors to lanai closed
Plenty of water recreation in addition to snorkeling in the warm tropical waters of Kona
Kid safe beach 5-6 miles north of my condo along Alii Drive
View from a local Thai restaurant in Kona, just 5 miles from my condo
Kona from Alii Drive a few miles north of my condo
Sandy beach beside the Kona pier; swim course Iron Man Triathalon World Championship every October
19th century Hawaiian king's palace in Kona open daily to the public for tours
Cliffs at Laupahoehoe Point on the Hamakua Coast 1 hr and 20 minutes drive from my golf course condo
Old chapel overlooking Kahaluu Bay
Beach on Alii Drive in Kona viewed from Bubba Gump Restaurant in Kona for oceanfront dining
Relax in 80 degree water at 'Baby Beach' 6 miles from my condo; Microsoft billionaire's home nearby
'Clear waters' beach across from Veteran's Cemetery 19 miles from my condo
Sunset at 'Clear Waters' eighty degrees air and water
Waipio Valley where last scenes of movie 'Water World' were filmed; an hour drive from my condo
An afternoon run on the beach at 'Clear Waters' where sand is so white its always cool on bare feet
For the hikers
Part of reconstructed old Hawaiian village at Place of Refuge National Park 30 minutes drive south
Place of Refuge; in ancient Hawaii, those who made it here were given sanctuary from death penalty
Master bedroom and hallway to one of two full bathrooms
Sliding doors to large covered lanai; cool morning ocean breezes make it ideal place for breakfast
Big Island splendor
Kona pier with diving boat and inactive volcano in background
Isolated beaches on the Kona coast
Secluded beach a few minutes walk from my condo
Back to the golf course in front of my condo, a few minutes away
Our community pool available for your use, with one of the golf course greens in background
Our workout room with new Gold's Gym equipment available for your use during your stay
Back to my condo:  Master bedroom with new queen size bed
Another view of Master bedroom
Master bedroom showing routes to two full baths
Master bedroom again
View from lanai of my condo: golf course & ocean thru palms.  8 minute walk to ocean from my condo.
Reconstruction of ancient pre-Christian Hawaiian temple 20 minute walk along coast from my condo.
Every morning, outrigger canoes launch nearby my condo.
Site of best Luau in Hawaii (hula group performed at Obama White House), 5 miles north of my condo
Looking down to condo complex and my condo near ocean.
A warm ocean sunset in December on the golf course in front of my condo, a 6-7 min walk on the green
For those concerned about access, there are 15 stairs (shown here) from ground to entry of my condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Elaine U
Poway, California
“Met/exceeded every expectation, expectations were thorough & meticulously set and the owner is a pleasure to deal with.”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Quality, to me, is meeting or exceeding expectations. High quality includes the care with which the expectations are set. The owner takes great pains to assure renters understand the unit, its surroundings and every step of the rental process from booking through deposit refunds. He is meticulous and friendly to work with. We stayed one month.

The unit accommodated my wife, adult son and me comfortably. The location was great for us. It was an easy walk to several places we repeatedly wanted to visit. About half the attractions we visited were within a half hour drive; some within 15 minutes. All attractions, northern-most, southern-most or eastern were only slightly over an hour's drive.

We would definitely visit it again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Oct 2016
Thank you for your wonderful review. We also love our condo here in Kona. It truly is paradise! So happy to hear that you enjoyed our condo and it beautiful location as much as we do.
Jarek_W84
Warsaw, Poland
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 30 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Together with my wife and 1Yr old daughter, we have stayed in the condo for a period of 2 months. All aspects of the stay were very positive and I am pleased to say that nothing fell short of expectations. Regarding the condo - it is fully equipped, well maintained and gives a feeling of comfort. Comfortable, clean beds, working equipment, proximity of the beach, restaurants and shopping mall made it very easy for us with a small baby. If you choose to stay, you are also getting wonderful sunsets for free :-) Pictures not necessarily give a feeling of space that you get in the condo. It is well planned and works very well with a small family but can also be used if you happen to come as a group of 4. Space can be divided in a way that everyone feels comfortable and at the same time, there is still a common part of the condo that can be used w/o problems for anyone. Condo is situated in a nice, peaceful surrounding and good rest is guaranteed for everyone. Highly recommended!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well designed, spacious
Liked least: Lack of wi-fi
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
17 Oct 2016
Thank you for your 5-star review and your careful and accurate description of our wonderful property here in Kona. I couldn't have given a better description of our condo myself. I believe our condo is the absolute best deal in Kona, and maybe in all of Hawaii. We offer exceptional quality for a very low price. We are just happy that we can share our condo and all it and Kona have to offer with others. Hope you will come to stay again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing