We stayed in the Sheraton for 4 nights as part of our honeymoon. Firstly the hotel is huge and it took us a while to get to our room. We booked an ocean view room which did have a lovely view but the room itself was a little basic. The highlights of the hotel were it's amazing pool ( with great slides) and beautiful views. On our last night we watched manta rays swim just off Rays restaurant, was so amazing.
I did expect the hotel to be a little closer to the town, we ended up having to drive alot if we wanted to eat outside the hotel ( there is a shuttle also). So I would recommend this hotel if you wanted to chill by the pool for a few days with great scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona