We stayed at this resort for 4 days at the end of December. We had a spectacular oceanfront room and had the opportunity to catch some manta rays playing right from our balcony.
Overall, service at this resort was pretty good.
The pools were nice and never felt crowded. Beware there is no actual beach to get into the water - its all rocks.
The only downside we experienced was with the wireless internet which is included with the resort fees. We tried all 4 of our wireless devices and had trouble either getting on or staying on. The front desk or support was not able to make it any better and blamed it on the devices which worked fine at the next hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the diversity of Hawaii's Big Island with family and friends at Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa. From stargazing atop majestic Mauna Kea to tours of nearby Kona Coffee farms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Agoda, Expedia APAC, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Kailua-Kona
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa At Keauhou Bay Hawaii/Kailua-Kona