First trip to the Big Island and this resort was a gem. Located within easy walking to shops and restaurants, but having your own kitchen to take care or breakfasts and relaxation. Best enjoyed with a car to enable venturing further afield to supermarkets and other stores, and of course to visit Volcanoes National Park.
If hills do not worry you then try and get a villa higher up the hill for a better view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2 bedroom apartment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Odigeo, Agoda, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Wyndham Kailua Kona
- Kona Hawaiian Village
- Kona Hawaiian Resort
- Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona