My dad gave us contacts for Elite Property Mgt. Services where we found Sea Village. Just like home condo with full kitchen, washer/dryer, fairly quiet, and right on the water. Ours 3302 is set back but has a view of the water and it was fabulous to see the cruise ship come in this morning. Wish it has AIR CONDITION!!!! BBQ grills and picnic tables next to the pool. But very close to town and we are loving Kona since it has all the conveniences of home...Starbucks, Dennys, Safeway, Costco, drug store, etc...This is a great home base for exploring the island. Have to say that we had trouble with Elite Property when we signed up for a property on their website that did not exist, so they did give us an extra discount...fair customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your refuge at Sea Village is located on the sunny, dry side of the island in Kona, where the tradewinds keep you comfortable year round. Float in the seaside pool, or sip estate-select Kona coffee from your private lanai with the Pacific close enough to taste as the surf breaks against the resorts sea wall. A true vacation paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Sea Village Kailua Kona
- Sea Village Kona
- Sea Village Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona