“Banyon Tree 204”
other travellers have booked this property
Tropical paradise! Your view for front row seating to amazing sunsets. NO fish bowl here! Private!
Oceanfront floor to ceiling glass that overlooks the Pacific Ocean with NO obstructions! The perfect day and beach for boogie boarding.  An easy drive from your front door.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Highly upgraded kitchen with a HUGE ocean view! Large pantry, full size washer/dryer, ice maker~
Tropical high end furnishings, seating for six with an ocean view!
Some of the best beaches in the world are right here on The Big Island~ Absolute perfection!
Sit down ocean views from the sofa, see whales, dolphins, tropical fish, turtles, and surfers!
Oceanfront master suite with amazing ocean views.  Sleep to the sound of the waves rolling in.
Large master bedroom suite with shoji mahogany pocket doors that close for added privacy.
Ocean views from almost every room. Large wall of windows that make viewing the ocean AMAZING!
Private master bathroom with separate shower/toilet room.  Shower has mosaic glass tile insets.
Large master bath with two sinks, separate shower/toilet room, large dressing area, so much storage!
Spacious guest bedroom with two full size beds, large flat panel TV, two dressers, and private.
Guest bath with granite slab counter top, mosaic glass tiles in the shower, and close to guest bed.
Entry way to paradise with a large collection of guidebooks/books on shelves.
Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, refrigerator with ice maker, washer/dryer, pantry.
Imagine sitting here, watching the sunset after a hard day of laying on a beautiful Big Island Beach
Oceanfront, solar heated, salt water pool. There are only 20 condos at Banyan Tree - NO CROWDS!
Views looking south of Banyan toward Lyman's Bay.  The sound of the waves is heavenly!
Oceanfront Hawaii as it should be.  Palm trees, the sound of the waves, no crowds, just serenity!
Ahhh, sunset.  Not to be missed. Look at the lush landscaping below and the reflection of the sunset
Brand New Building! Million dollar remodel completed! Well maintained with tropical landscaping~
Hawaiian Paradise - Banyan Tree 204. Oceanfront getaway with no crowds!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

DBZane
Diamond Bar, California
“Banyon Tree 204”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This condo was as advertised! The photos were accurate. The owner was extremely helpful and available to answer questions. Candace wants to make sure you are happy and informed. Great spot, close to everything, quiet complex, specalular views and caring owner.

31 Jul 2017
Mahalo for submitting your wonderful review! You absolutely warmed my heart. It makes me so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as close to the ocean as you can get! ( Unless you are on a boat ) The ocean view is something one must experience first hand to understand the words " breathtaking" "magical" "happy place"! You were a joy to have as a guest and I hope to have you back!
Phil R
Wenatchee, Washington
“100% Great!”
Reviewed 12 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I found Banyan Tree 204 to be every bit as good as advertised. The scenery at the location is fantastic, and there is a bonus surfing show going on whenever there is surf. The location is quiet and convenient to shopping and beaches to the south (walking distance), and once you learn the streets, it's easy to avoid the congestion of Kona village itself. The condo itself is spacious, clean, well-kept. It has completely private accommodations for two couples. Parking is on the lower level with elevator service to the upper floors. The pool is quite nice and maintained daily.

12 Mar 2017
Mahalo Phil for taking time to submit your review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at Banyan Tree 204. Whether you are on the lanai sitting on the bar height chairs ( no bars to look through here) or sitting on the sofa (looking through the floor to ceiling glass windows), the view is breathtaking! The surfers are sure to entertain each day and they are totally captivating. ( I especially like to watch the talent of the little ones. How can a 5 year old surf like that? I can't even stand up on the darn surf board??? ) Many, many mahalos Phil! I hope to have you back!
offthewal...
Glovers Reef Atoll, Belize
“Best ocean front view in Kona”
Reviewed 8 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This was a return trip for us to Kona and staying at Banyan Tree 204. Location couldn't be better, just feet from the ocean, whale watching, turtle watching, dolphin watching and surfing. Amenities are wonderful from a beautiful pool, free parking, internet, water toys, beautiful kitchen, washing machine and nice furnishings and a quiet location close to shopping and restaurants. Price is right, view is spectacular, location is peaceful. What more could you want...other than more time at Banyan Tree 204, paradise. We will be back. Thanks Candace!

10 Mar 2017
Mahalo for sharing your review. The location and the view are so very special ( And as close to the ocean as you can possibly get without being on a boat) and I am so happy to have you return to experience this island paradise. After all these years, you feel like ohana to me and I gladly welcome you back!
Coastal66...
“Best spot on the island!”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

I booked this condo with two of my girlfriends to celebrate my 60th birthday and what a birthday I had. This condo was AMAZING! It is located just under 11 miles South of the airport so getting to it was a breeze. It is right on Ali'i Dr.. Some who have been to the island before will tell you to stay somewhere off the main road because of the noise from the traffic. Well let me tell you...we NEVER heard the traffic. All we heard was the ocean! As soon as you step through the front door you are transported to island living. The building itself is four stories. The first level is parking. The condo is on the second level. It's a small complex, I believe 18 - 20 units. We never heard our neighbors unless they were at the pool or using the BBQ. But it was rare. The pictures you see of the condo depict every aspect of this lovely home. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, glasses, cookware, utensils, etc., so you have everything you need to cook most anything you want. There was even a "pay it forward" pantry, which we thought was great and added a few things when we left. There was a washer/dryer unit if needed, which we did take advantage of during our stay. Plenty of towels, linens, etc. as well. They even provided beach towels! We took the beach chairs to the beach, which was great. There was an umbrella as well as ice chests and a couple of insulated bags. They had a couple of noodles which were great for floating. There was a hair dryer in each bath room as well as a curling iron. If needed there was an iron and ironing board...didn't bother with that! We had it all! Right next to the condo (walk left when leaving the parking area) there is a great little beach where you are able to get your feet wet. In February, the tide is up a little further than in the summer months so there are not many beaches on the Kona side for us older folks who want to be able to get in and out of the water without being shredded by lava rock. The best place we found was Spencer Beach and a beautiful little cove a short walking distance from Spencer called Mau'umae Beach. Another BEAUTIFUL beach is Mauna Kea Beach, but only good for swimming if the seas are calm. But what made this trip so memorable was the condo. If you're reading this review and wondering if you should book it, don't hesitate! You'll be glad you did. Aloha!

1 Mar 2017
Words escape me as I say a simple Mahalo for submitting your beautiful review. I know that you are jet lagged and I want you to know that I truly appreciate that you took time to reflect on your stay and submit your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay while celebrating your 60th birthday with your friends. Banyan Tree is a haven for those who want to be in Hawaii without the crowds. A true slice of paradise! ( I think a hidden gem ) I hope to have you girls return and maybe celebrate another milestone! You were awesome guests to host.
KentT255
“Breathtaking View and Sounds of the Ocean”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This unit is as advertised. Candace was excellent is sharing all the necessary information to find the location which is centrally located just South of Kona close to several beach locations, snorkeling, stores, groceries, as well as the Keauhou Boat launch which is used by many of the regional snorkeling, dolphin swimming, Manta Ray swimming tours etc. You cannot beat the location which keeps you out of the car with more time for activities.

You have a reserved parking space which is great. The condo is very secure with codes needed to access the elevator and common areas. The condo is small and private with a common use veranda and pool area accessible by all members/guests of the condo.

The condo takes your breath away the moment you walk into the main living space with ceiling to floor glass and a million dollar ocean view. The waves are breaking into a sea wall within spitting distance of the balcony with nothing to obstruct your view of the ocean. The main bedroom has a movable wall for privacy or can be open to the main living area which is a plus. From this room the breeze and sounds of the ocean at night are as if you are lying on the beach itself. We often hurried back to the condo to enjoy a shower after snorkeling and laying on the bed with a book and the ocean breeze.

The condo is not huge but is more than adequate and very comfortable for 4 people or even a 5th if you do not mind sleeping on a sofa with an ocean view and breeze while you sleep! The condo is very updated, clean, and extremely well appointed with everything you will need during your trip from cooking utensils, towels, boogies boards, books, beach bag, and even a cooler. Candace has thought of everything. She has even included a binder filled with her local knowledge of the local sights, hiking, and places to eat.

The condo has inside laundry which is key in Hawaii but does not have AC. This was not a problem as we found by leaving the front door open with windows open in the back there is a wonderful cross ventilation clearing most most of the heat when returning from activities. The condo is well appointed with numerous ceiling fans and even a portable fan which was helpful during our stay in August which was unusually hot for the season. Even in those conditions we found the condo to be very comfortable and enjoyed using the ocean as our air conditioner.

We are still in the condo and could not be more happy with our choice. We have vacationed on three Hawaiian Islands living in other wonderful condo's and a luxury motel and this has been our favorite. The only limitation of this condo which is really a limitation of the big island is you cannot take long walks on the beach as the big island consists primarily of volcanic rock that extends to the water with a beach area here and there. The main road from the parking area that parallels the coast has ample size bike lanes on both sides with great views of the ocean and is only across the street - not bad at all for an evening walk and sunset. Candace, we thank you very much for sharing your condo. We have created memories that will last a lifetime for our children and we look forward to the opportunity to return in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean view, breeze, and sound
Liked least: You would have to be one pessimistic human being to have any complaints about this condo.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Aug 2016
Mahalo Kent! I woke up this morning and I saw that I had a new review from you. I thought to myself, "But he is still at Banyan Tree and he wrote this while in the condo on vacation." You warmed my heart! This is why I do this. So that people like you who work hard, who want to go on vacation with their family and create memories, to be able to read a book on the bed while viewing the ocean, to sit on the lanai, to snorkel, to watch the sunsets, and the very most important - to spend time together in Hawaii. I want all of my vacationers to have the very best experience possible! And I am over the moon to know that you are loving the Big Island and Banyan Tree! Woo hoo!!
The view is a million dollar view indeed. With glass all along the ocean, it is breathtaking. I never tire of that view!
Kent, you are always welcome in my little slice of paradise. I look forward to your return. Enjoy your remaining days in paradise!
Candace
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing