“Great place, Great location, Clean, Great...”
other travellers have booked this property
Condo Pool and hot tub, newly refurbished and new beautiful quartzite stone deck.
Large comfy couch makes into queen bed. Bright, open living/dining room with Flat screen TV  and large sliding doors open to the Lani.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Large comfy couch makes into queen bed.
Light, open kitchen with a new glass top stove and convection oven.
Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee on your private lanai.
Master bedroom has a flat screen TV and DVD player for your enjoyment.
Second bedroom with twin beds
Twin beds made up as King bed. A portable crib is available.
Enjoy a game of pool.
La'aloa Beach Park – also known as Magic Sands or White Sands beach just accross the street.
White Sands Beach and condo viewed from the ocean.
Tennis court and building
Kahalu'u Beach Park a great place to snorkel..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Justin W
Sandpoint, Idaho
“Great place, Great location, Clean, Great amenities... Poor Comunication”
Reviewed 3 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Amazing place, clean, organized, kitchen very well equipped, boogie boards, water shoes, snorkel gear etc all available for use (although we brought our own). Pleasant stay. People at the office were very friendly, accommodating, and helpful. my only complaint is lack of communication from the owner. (to their defense, it sounds as though they travel a great deal and may be out of Phone or email service) After booking I received an email thanking me for booking. Along with owners contact info... though to this day ive yet to hear from the owner since... we had no idea how to check in, and the office was closed when we arrived. luckily a maintenance personel helped us call a manager who provided an entry code to enter the condo... despite many calls and emails to the owner, asking for instruction and if we could rent the condo for additional days... I've never heard from them. Other than communication this place provided everything my wife, kids and I needed to enjoy a wonderful vacation in Kona, with White Sands Beach ( a local body surfing favorite) directly across the road. Quiet, peaceful, clean, pleasant... great place to stay... Would definitely stay again... would gladly have stayed longer if we could have contacted the owner... A possible down side for elderly- parking is ground level with the condo's upstairs above that.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, lots of extra amenities provided, clean, pleasant, nice place
Liked least: Yet to hear from owner since time of Booking and Payment...
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
3 Apr 2016
Justin,
I do apologize for the breakdown in communication. My wife and I were traveling and the lack of internet and cell service was more than I expected. I am glad the condo was all that you hoped for and would be happy to have you return again.
Columbus OH
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
2 Sep 2013
Michael,
Thank you for your review. We are so pleased that we were able to make your first trip to the Big Island an enjoyable one.
Satospo
Nagoya, Japan
“Dolphin's room!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay at this condo. The rooms were kept cleaned and a lot of dolphins welcomed us. Also, the goods such as tennis rackets and snorkels were so useful, making our stay more enjoyable. There is a wonderful beach just nearby. After swimming in the sea, we could relax in the swimming pool. Especially, the warm pool was great, which was my favorate. It was very good on a slightly chilly evening time.
Mike, thank you for everything you've done to us. My daughter was able to get three pieces of wonderful towel. We want to be back again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Magic Sands Beach!!!
Liked least: Water of the shower room did not flow well
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
B.C. Canada
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013

CA
Reviewed 8 April 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing