Very old rooms that are in bad condition. Actual hotel is on the ocean but the condo rooms are across a busy highway. Due to highway noise, sitting on the lanai or even having the doors open is impossible. There is no ocean access. Room is very noisy. TV is impossible to watch unless you are on the bed. No table but a small counter space so eating is awkward but possible.
On the plus side there is a full kitchen and the price is reasonable for Kona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona